<body>
Saturday, January 23, 2010

Heyloh theree =) Im here to update about yesterday.
It was awesome luhh :P Hahah. Wait, not all the way.

Went to school with Farhana in the morning.
Had assembly at the Auditorium. MT lesson wasn't bad.
Then had English lesson. Did plannings for personal recount essay.
History lesson was hilarious again. Watched some funny videos.
Recess was okay. After that had art.
Have completed a total of 5drawings on my first prep work.
So much faster than last yr. =)
Anw, I gotta thank Mr.Chris for all his wonderful ideas. =D
Once school ended, headed straight for tamil class and did a tamil mock test.
I swear it was difficult. I don't think that i'll get good grades for that one by any chance.

After test, slacked at canteen with Devi and Guru for about 15mins or so.
Went for Indian dance. Completed about half the dance yesterday.
But it was very annoying cos they dragged it for an extended period of 1hr.
Then Devi and I rushed outside school cos Dhurga & Farhana were waiting for us.
And Vinith was waiting for Devi with his friends too.
So yea, went outside school. Met them, talked and stuff. Dhurga,
Farhana and I had manjor fun cos we made SOMEONE boil to the max!
Muahahaha! Must have seen her face luhh, seriously.
After that, Devi, Dhurga, Farhana, Vinith & friends walked all
the way to MRT station. Then vinith and his friends left.
The rest of us went to Subway and bought cookies.
Then went to CD shop and borrowed Vaaranam Aayiram.
Its a NC16 movie and I can borrow it! Lmao. Sadly, couldn't borrow Dostana.

Then Devi went back home. Dhurga, Farhana and I bused back to my house.
Dhurga was here till 8.15pm. Then we went to send her off near the YSS busstop.
Farhana was supposed to meet someone but that person wasn't answering
our calls. He only called back when we were heading back home.
Worst part, he said that he'll come under my blk at 9.30pm.
So we said that we'll try. By the time he called back was 10pm and guess what?
I made the LAMEST reason to get out of my house to help Farhana.
Ask me what? 'We wanna play blk catching.' Pfft.
But awesomeness, they belived. Achu followed us and sat near the lift.
Farhana and I went down to meet him. USELESS I tell you.
Never do anything also. He said he called us down cos he wanted to
buy a drink and that he didn't know where the shop was.
He had a friend with him who apparently lives in the same blk and
who was waiting for him at the busstop. He's ultra lame reason couldn't work on us.
So there I was, standing and waiting. And waiting and waiting and
waiting for them to talk/do something. And there they were,
standing and starring at eachother. Goshhhhh! I even like turned away so
that they'll have some private time. But no, they didn't use it.
I also wanted to go back upstairs so that they can spend some time.
But no, he claimed he hadda leave and wanted me to bring her back.
Ohhmyygodd! She herself felt so pathetic.

Anw, came back home. Watched tv.

Others went to sleep. Daniel called and told me about some stuff that happened.
Something that involved me. I got so f-ing pissed with that guy who said that.
Annoying pest! I really had no mood to talk to Daniel cos of that.
I hung up after about 30mins cos I was really f-ed up. About today,
Dhurga was supposed to come here. But my grandpa was arn. So maybe,
she'll come later. That's for now. Takecare readers!


Something's really wrong. Whenever Vinith asks if ... called,
it ends up that ... really does. Is Vinith some kinda psychic?



Exquisite Demoiselle .

Photobucket
ANISA PARVEEN !