Hey there my ever-so-lovely blog =)
Im here to update about today.
Hmmph, lemme see. Sang national anthem twice.
Mr.Lee's poem was so bimbotic.
I hated listening to him. Even more now.
MT lesson, did letter-writing as part of our CT1.
Missed out one thing in the format =.=
Chemistry lesson was quite chaotic.
He taught everything so fast that I could hardly understand.
I needa get help from him, SOON.
PE was quite fun. I don't know why im saying this.
It was 45mins of working out and 10mins of play.
But I thought that it was quite fun. Lol.
History lessons were okay. Not too bad.
POA was pretty fine too. Was at the state of falling asleep.
Did I say? I PASSED MY POA TEST!
My first ever pass for POA =DD 22/30! Teehee~
I don't care if you call it easy okayy. From 1/30 to 22/30.
That's an achievement! You gotta appreciate.
After lunch, had math achievers. Nothing much.
Just practice papers. Then was History achievers.
Wrote love letter to Devi.
-No, not that sort of LOVE letters. Some random stuff.
Once that ended, slacked in school with Farhana awhile.
Went to meet Dhurga outside school and slacked awhile too.
Headed for home at 5.30pm. Lazed arn and all.
Kaka smsed. Then he made me call him, again! =.=
This time, Ansari was with him. Wonder what he thinks.
HATE Kaka for this man! Freakkkkk!
Oh anw, Kaka doesn't even know that my name is Anisa.
He saved my number as Sweet 16. ???? Wth!
RETARDED okayy, I swearrrr!
Aites, now im off to do my work. Takecareeeee!
Im here to update about today.
Hmmph, lemme see. Sang national anthem twice.
Mr.Lee's poem was so bimbotic.
I hated listening to him. Even more now.
MT lesson, did letter-writing as part of our CT1.
Missed out one thing in the format =.=
Chemistry lesson was quite chaotic.
He taught everything so fast that I could hardly understand.
I needa get help from him, SOON.
PE was quite fun. I don't know why im saying this.
It was 45mins of working out and 10mins of play.
But I thought that it was quite fun. Lol.
History lessons were okay. Not too bad.
POA was pretty fine too. Was at the state of falling asleep.
Did I say? I PASSED MY POA TEST!
My first ever pass for POA =DD 22/30! Teehee~
I don't care if you call it easy okayy. From 1/30 to 22/30.
That's an achievement! You gotta appreciate.
After lunch, had math achievers. Nothing much.
Just practice papers. Then was History achievers.
Wrote love letter to Devi.
-No, not that sort of LOVE letters. Some random stuff.
Once that ended, slacked in school with Farhana awhile.
Went to meet Dhurga outside school and slacked awhile too.
Headed for home at 5.30pm. Lazed arn and all.
Kaka smsed. Then he made me call him, again! =.=
This time, Ansari was with him. Wonder what he thinks.
HATE Kaka for this man! Freakkkkk!
Oh anw, Kaka doesn't even know that my name is Anisa.
He saved my number as Sweet 16. ???? Wth!
RETARDED okayy, I swearrrr!
Aites, now im off to do my work. Takecareeeee!
