Hey there humans =)
Yesterday went to Northpoint with Dhurga.
Thanks to her for saving so much of my money, hahah.
Bought some stuff and went back home.
She tagged along. Watched tv. Laughed at Haresh.
(He was on tv I mean).
Then went inside ROOM with DHURGA.
Lmao. Damn funny I tell you.
Especially the part when Farhana sat on my lap
and started bouncing. Corrupted minds!
We laughed so much cos of that.
Farhana all left arn 8.45pm. So went to send
Dhurga off at that time too.
Came back home. Watched Vaaranam Aayiram
movie and cried till my eyes turned red.
My mom laughed at me for crying. =.= EVIL!
Went to bed at arn 0030hrs.
Today morn, woke up arn 1000hrs.
Watched tv, had breakfast and did homework.
GUESS WHAT?! I completed all my homework =DDD
So proud of myself! Teehee~
After that watched Vaaranam Aayiram,
the cute cute parts only.
Then came online, surfed the net, downloaded songs
and and chatted with Karthik, Anir & Kaka.
Anir is actually Mani's friend.
So this guy added me and chatted randomly.
I don't like the way he talks to me, AT ALL.
I told him off just now. Hahah.
But anw, he told me that Mani talks about me. LMAO.
How cuteee? NOT! =P
About Kaka, just talked to him on the phone.
For about 10mins. Hahah. MAD GUY~
Okays, that's all for now. Ciaoz!
Yesterday went to Northpoint with Dhurga.
Thanks to her for saving so much of my money, hahah.
Bought some stuff and went back home.
She tagged along. Watched tv. Laughed at Haresh.
(He was on tv I mean).
Then went inside ROOM with DHURGA.
Lmao. Damn funny I tell you.
Especially the part when Farhana sat on my lap
and started bouncing. Corrupted minds!
We laughed so much cos of that.
Farhana all left arn 8.45pm. So went to send
Dhurga off at that time too.
Came back home. Watched Vaaranam Aayiram
movie and cried till my eyes turned red.
My mom laughed at me for crying. =.= EVIL!
Went to bed at arn 0030hrs.
Today morn, woke up arn 1000hrs.
Watched tv, had breakfast and did homework.
GUESS WHAT?! I completed all my homework =DDD
So proud of myself! Teehee~
After that watched Vaaranam Aayiram,
the cute cute parts only.
Then came online, surfed the net, downloaded songs
and and chatted with Karthik, Anir & Kaka.
Anir is actually Mani's friend.
So this guy added me and chatted randomly.
I don't like the way he talks to me, AT ALL.
I told him off just now. Hahah.
But anw, he told me that Mani talks about me. LMAO.
How cuteee? NOT! =P
About Kaka, just talked to him on the phone.
For about 10mins. Hahah. MAD GUY~
Okays, that's all for now. Ciaoz!
