Tuesday, January 19, 2010
Hey there humans! Came back home on half-day. Was having a terrible headache and couldn't concentrate in class. Plus the 7 medicines (2 for headache, 2 for cough, 2 antibiotics and 1 for anti-inflamation) I had in the morning was making me feel ultra sleepy. So ya, came home. Annae called, so talked to him for about an hour. He told me sorry so many times for leaving early. Hahah. We talked about some other random stuff too. He and Priya Anni are so damn cute uhh. REALLY! Then used net and watched some Korean song videos on Youtube. Mainly, WEDDING DRESS by TaeYang. Was so niceee =) Then rested for awhile. Then brother came back home. Went to buy lunch with him. Daniel called. Talk-talk. Saw Guru under my blk too! After buying lunch, headed back for home. Continued talking to Daniel. He was scolding me for making him feel bad. Hahah. Well, he should okayy. Freak of the century. And, we had the cutest fight, and I mean the CUTEST FIGHT everrrr! It was sorta awesome. Hahah. I kinda miss him uhh. Wait, I really do miss him. Oh yea, he called me a childish retard for taking picture with Patrick. Hahah. Its so cute that I couldn't resist okayyy! Okay, now im so rushing to go meet my momma. Takecare humans. Adios~