HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO BOTH DINESH & ANSARI!Hope their friendship lasts longer than ever.
Cos to me, this is the most fascinating friendship =D Hahah.
Yesterday midnight was a blast!
Nisa and I somehow feel so happy cos everything turned out so well.
Thanks to Farhana for helping out with no complains.
Thanks to Riswan for helping me to call up more friends.
Thanks to Mami for the so delicious food.
Thanks to everyone else for being able to not spoil the surprise.
& of cos, thanks to all friends who turned up despite of the Thaipusam.
Especially, Dinesh (another bday boy), Pravin, Kaka and Viki.
Thanks to all those people who joined us later. (Too many names)
We had loads of fun. Hope you did too =)
Went to sleep arn 5am and woke up at 8am.
Came back home and uploaded some pictures to facebook.
Went to Khatib (Farhana's house) with all of them in the noon.
Had lunch over there. Watched youtube videos on tv.
Uncle somehow connected it.
& everyone saw my facebook profile via tv.
But those parts which were supposed to be private, I covered them.
I COVERED THE TV WITH A TOWEL. Lol.
Arn 5pm, headed to the Lower Selatar Damp. Had so much fun there.
Missed out on gym with Mook & Mang, AGAIN =(
Walked back home arn 7pm. Nisa seems to love hugging me.
She doesn't want me to lose weight cos I feel squashy?
Sad uhhhhh. Alamak. Okay luh, gonna upload more pics on fb.
Takecare humans! Bubbye!
