



Omggggg! You know what?! I loved today! :D
Thanks to all those darlings who enlightened my day. *Mwahhh!
To all those who smsed me at night and to every single one
who wished me today, thanks alot ;D
And of cos, a super-big thanks to my loveliest darlings, Devi & Rimsha!
I swear I didn't see the surprise coming. Good one :)
Special thanks to Vinith for getting the cake.
& Vinith, I LOVE YOUR PRESENT! :D It was that Elmo!
The cutest part is that, it laughs when you press the tummy. Hahah.
Oh oh oh, AND FARHANA! With the help of Kitty, Jas and Amirah.
They were so sweet. Weeee!~ That frame above. Now go, awwwwh :)
I feel sooooo happy. Hahah. Seriously. Damn hyper. :P
Somemore, during recess, almost everyone in the canteen sang
birthday song for me :) Hahah. Was kinda paiseh though.
Shucks, almost forgot. GURU! :D He was so cute :)
Like, he sang happy birthday song in he's own vsn. So sweet :)
Was talking to the Karthik pig on the phone just now.
Was laughing too much till he called me the laughing buddha.
Pfft. Just today okayy. Im hyper. :P
Had fun talking to him. Or rather, had sooooo much fun today.
Thank you so much to all of you out there.
You made my day, like seriously! :D
Thanks to all those darlings who enlightened my day. *Mwahhh!
To all those who smsed me at night and to every single one
who wished me today, thanks alot ;D
And of cos, a super-big thanks to my loveliest darlings, Devi & Rimsha!
I swear I didn't see the surprise coming. Good one :)
Special thanks to Vinith for getting the cake.
& Vinith, I LOVE YOUR PRESENT! :D It was that Elmo!
The cutest part is that, it laughs when you press the tummy. Hahah.
Oh oh oh, AND FARHANA! With the help of Kitty, Jas and Amirah.
They were so sweet. Weeee!~ That frame above. Now go, awwwwh :)
I feel sooooo happy. Hahah. Seriously. Damn hyper. :P
Somemore, during recess, almost everyone in the canteen sang
birthday song for me :) Hahah. Was kinda paiseh though.
Shucks, almost forgot. GURU! :D He was so cute :)
Like, he sang happy birthday song in he's own vsn. So sweet :)
Was talking to the Karthik pig on the phone just now.
Was laughing too much till he called me the laughing buddha.
Pfft. Just today okayy. Im hyper. :P
Had fun talking to him. Or rather, had sooooo much fun today.
Thank you so much to all of you out there.
You made my day, like seriously! :D
