<body>
Saturday, January 9, 2010

Aloha humans. Today was the Sec 1 CCA Day Cum Concert. Was a total shitty-fied story. I swear I don't wanna talk about it. Ask all those mfuckers to die. & I promise that this is my last time, for the entire yr, that im being the emcee. I ain't got no time for any fucken piece of shit. Listen to me well, cos im repeating myself for the last time, DON'T ASK ME TO BE THE EMCEE FOR ANY OTHER SHIT CONCERT YOU'RE ARRANGING! All that aside, after the entire shit concert, fought with the annoying security guard. Then slacked sometime with Farhana, Kitty & Jas. Then headed for my Chingay rehearsal. Dance was pretty manageable and easy to catch up. Tinie & Shahrul dropped by to watch the prac and entertained me at the same time. Prac ended at about 3.15pm and homed. Then poured all my shit stories to mum and cried. Pfft. I hate it when I get too pissed and I CRY. Great enough that I could hold back everything in school. Urghh. Whatever lah you, suckers. *Flashes middle finger*. Yea, that's one for ya'll. Imma go rest now. And hopefully, I get my new hp tmr, for real. That's all folk. Adios.


Exquisite Demoiselle .

Photobucket
ANISA PARVEEN !