Tomorrow will be the LAST day of the year 2009.
I don't know how I feel about it.
But I sure do wish for a better year ahead.
Things have been rather chaotic in 2009.
No one would like it this way.
SO DO I.
God, do you hear me??
I want a better year ahead, pretty pls.
Just grant me this wish.
I'll update a very very veryyyy long post tmr.
Something like a dedication. [??]
I don't know how I feel about it.
But I sure do wish for a better year ahead.
Things have been rather chaotic in 2009.
No one would like it this way.
SO DO I.
God, do you hear me??
I want a better year ahead, pretty pls.
Just grant me this wish.
I'll update a very very veryyyy long post tmr.
Something like a dedication. [??]
Anw, be going to the POSB bank later on.
Mom wants me to change the acc thingy to don't know what.
But yea, i'll get the NETS card after that.
Then, I gotta withdraw $$ to curl my hair :)
& did I mention?! Im gonna curl my hairrrr! :D
Okay, wait. I JUST DID! =.= Pfft.
But im very excited. Most prolly, that'll be tmr.
Hopefully it turns out well.
IM SO BORED OF MY STRAIGHT HAIR.
Hahahah. Okay folks. Toodles. :)
I LOVE MICHAEL THANGADURAI & JASON SCOTT DOLLEY!
Mom wants me to change the acc thingy to don't know what.
But yea, i'll get the NETS card after that.
Then, I gotta withdraw $$ to curl my hair :)
& did I mention?! Im gonna curl my hairrrr! :D
Okay, wait. I JUST DID! =.= Pfft.
But im very excited. Most prolly, that'll be tmr.
Hopefully it turns out well.
IM SO BORED OF MY STRAIGHT HAIR.
Hahahah. Okay folks. Toodles. :)
I LOVE MICHAEL THANGADURAI & JASON SCOTT DOLLEY!
