<body>
Sunday, December 27, 2009


Today's the grand finale. - VOTE FOR SYLVIA! Not Sezairi uhh.
Asking me why? I say, 'she deserves it more than Sezairi does.'

Okay anws, I've already watch Boys Vs Girls Grand Finals online.
The guys did an awesome job. The girls did okay. But certain performances
were worthless. Seriously. The guys better win this time round!
Plus, it was so sweet of Guna Sir, Kamalesh, George and Dev to go
over to support the Boys team. Unlike the ladies. =.= Hahah.
No, I didn't forget! MICHAEL WAS SO MAJOR CUTE! =D
Mainly during the end of the show, Rinson would go and bang on Michael.
And the way he laughed was soooooo ADORABLE! =D
OMFGGGGGG!
Okay okay, enough for now. Im awaiting the result show.
Better be good. Or else im flying over to India to break their bones.
Like Shaam and Meena. Totally worthless crapos.

And just now, this guy by the name of Viknesh smsed me saying that
he wants to make friend with me and stuff.
I swear I hated the way he smsed. Like, 'Hiie can i get to noe eu?'
I asked him who he is and how he got my number.
He replied and asked if I was interested.
I kept it so flat and said, "NO, not interested. Bye."
He gave me a pathetic reply. Like, I care. So whatever okay.

Guess im going over to cousin's place later.
I really hope that Ansari comes over. That would totally add on
to all the fun we have. Hahaha =)

Currently, chatting with Nasimah, Theodore and Karthik =)
That's all for now folks. Ciaoz!


Exquisite Demoiselle .

Photobucket
ANISA PARVEEN !