<body>
Sunday, December 6, 2009

Okay, lemme start from yesterday aite. The wedding was an absolute bore. But thankfully, only took about 1hr of my time. Came home, watched tv and stuff. Brother had tuition with my tchr. Mom came home arn 8pm. Had dinner together and watched Boys vs Girls =] The guys won both the challenges. Great for me, hahah. Plus, so much of Michael. So you would know what that means right? -DROOOOOOLING =D Okay, to be honest, I watched the episodes a week ago online. But the fun still remains you know. Hahahh. =] Anw, as for today, was another boring day. Helped mom dye her hair in the morning. Watched tv. Had a muffin for breakfast. Ansari brought his Civil Defence lorry to bring us for roundings. Lol. But mom adviced us not to. Or he might get into some serious trouble. So yea, didn't go. Stayed at home and pretty much lazed arn. When I though of taking a nap, mom came and started torturing me. Sometimes, she thinks that whatever she's doing is either cute or funny. But, it irritates me far too much. And when I yell at her to go away, she laughs and continues. How annoying? Yes, THAT annoying. So yea, my plans of sleeping was spoilt. That's why I decided to update. But now, since im done, I've got nothing to do. Soooo, I guess i'll go watch next week's Boys vs Girls episodes nowww =] Bye!


Exquisite Demoiselle .

Photobucket
ANISA PARVEEN !