Okay, I don't know what's up with people and private blogs. That's so annoying. Its like, I go blog-hopping when I get totally bored. So now I am, sooooooo bored, and whichever link I click on, has been privated. With exception of Devi's one. Wth?! Stop being so secretive. Give some freedom to kpohs like me. LOL. No lah. Im totally bored. And I can only read on new post on Devi's blog. The other's are either private or with no new updates. How boring can this get? zZzzZzz.. Okay, lemme share sth with ya. I'd be getting 2 bunnies =] Yes, you're right. THE BUNNIES which are a.k.a. rabbits. T.W.O. of em. Small ones. Most prolly, tonight. Hope mummy doesn't cheat me on this. Lol. So ya, both my brothers and I have been having such great confusions over naming them. I want cute names okay, something that will suit BUNNIES. Not like, MICHAEL JACKSON or SURYA or SHRUTHI and stuff. They need help. So do I. I think that Buggy and Buzzy is cute. Or Bubbles or something like that. I think, I'll call them as my wish. Im sooooo awaiting my bunnies' arrival. And, another thing. My math tuition is starting tmr. Dang this thang! Okay, wait. I wanted it. So, no choice. Stop being a lazy bumbum ANISA!! Okay, im all set and ready for tuitions! =.- Aites people, that's all for now. Ciaoz.
