Missed me? Lol. Okay, ignore that. Yesterday night was fun cos Farhana stayed over at my crib. Got to talk to her about about my long time crush and my best buddy (Who apparently self-praises alot. But i still love him :P). I was going crazy over this one particular issue and she thought that I was going bonkers. Hahah. But that's the matter of fact. -You can like two people, but can only love one. Some dumbtards can't just get this simple thing into their rotten brains. Pffft. Okay, going nuts again. Both of us only hit bed at arn 0230hrs. Morn, woke up at 1030hrs. Did my usuals and woke Farhana up at 1113hrs and she still refused to wake up. I told her that i'd pour water on her and she didn't believe me. She got up once I got the water hose on my hands. Muahahahaha! (That's an evil laughter if you didn't know.) The rest of the day was boring. Devi and Dhurga came over at 1530hrs. Slacked till 1615 and then left for gym. Bused there. Devi was the ONLY one who truly worked out. Dhurga and I were just crapping arn. AND, I DON'T KNOW WHAT'S UP WITH THEIR YELLOW CLOTHES! MAKES MY EYE ITCH! =.= Spent about one and a half hours there and left. Came home, prayed for uncle. Today's his 8th Year Death Anniversary =( Miss him so much. Years passed by so fast. I know he's with us, all the time.. To keep us safe and sound. Love you mama. Anws, Riswan came over just now to ask for my song preferences for the birthday thing. Gave him the list I prepared. He left shortly. Currently, nothing much to do. Im hoping sooooooo badly to catch a chat with this person. But he's busy. -At a chalet. Miss talking to him, so badly. Pfft. Okays, that's all for now. Takecare readers =] Love you all. Goodnights and Sweetdreams! =]
