<body>
Monday, December 28, 2009

Im back! Hahah. Freaking bored okay.
Anw, my current blog skin is the 4th one in 2hrs. Lol.
I did the others and wasn't satisfied.
This one looks pretty fine to me. I get sick of my
blog skins so damn fast. Im sure you would too.
And check out the portion that tells you more about me.
COLOURFUL and niceee =] I likeee.
Oh, yea. Its TAUFIK Batisah. Not Taufiq.
Sorry yaw. MY BAD =P
Now now now, tell me what to dooooo.
Im so freaking hopelessly bored. Shall I draw?
I guess I should. I know it'll turn out horrible though.
I need to talk to Daniel piggg.
And I swear I miss Devi, Rimsha, Dhurga & Siva!
School's reopening in like, 6days time.
That means, lesser chance of meeting all of them.
School SUCKS. Hah!
NEWSFLASH : I've completed my homework!
Amazing uh? I know. Thanks =)
Okay, lemme go find something to do.
Tkcr cute lil people! Toodles =)


Exquisite Demoiselle .

Photobucket
ANISA PARVEEN !