Thursday, December 10, 2009
I LOVE THE WAY HE LAUGHS! Hahah. Go click on the link on my prev post and watch the video. Anw, im still living in hopes of getting my dream into reality. Or maybe, I really have to wait till the end of next yr. STUPID ME. Hiyo. It'll still be great though. *WiNkS* ;] Okay, about yesterday.. Watched paranormal activities at home with family, Faisal and Farhana. It was kinda weird watching it with everyone (especially with mom & dad) cos the movie has alot of FUCKS. Lol, I mean, they use fuck alot. And I already warned everyone that the movie isn't scary and that its a waste of time. But they decided to listen to dearest Faisal who claimed that the movie was DAMN SCARY. *Whatever Face*. Lol. Seriously lah. Farhana, I guess would've fallen asleep watching that movie. The only reason she didn't was maybe cos she wanted to eat MAC. Hahah. But what's the best part? Brothers didn't dare sleep alone so they came to my room! =.= Stupid, oh stupid. I predict that today's gonna be boring. But I also predict that im gonna do my english homework today, AND FINISH AT LEAST ONE COMPRE! Tata~