Thursday, December 10, 2009
Holaaa =] Went to meet Devi just now. Went to AMKhub to do my ezlink card. Cos I already wasted more than $10 this week on Standard Tickets. So finally, I got an ezlink card! Weeee~ =] After that, trained back to Yishun. Saw Vinith unexpectedly. Saw the Seaseme Street Road Show and got excited. Elmo was frigging CUTE! OMGGGG. Lol, Then, went to SpaAlankara. She did threading. Walked back, went to Mac. Bought DoubleChocoFrappe and slacked outside Mac. There were this Eurasian couple sun-tanning there. Worst part, the girl stripped herself. Lol, I mean, took off her blouse and sat there with her bikini. Weirdo. Anw, after that bused back home. Currently, Devi, Diana and I are going nuts over this one pic we took during camp. She said she'll be uploading it soon. So crazyyy. And, im going to mom's work place tmrrr. That means, I can't do my hmwk tmr as well. Tsk3. I hate myself for thisss! =.= Okay, that's all for now. I'll upload one picture later. -Or two. :) Byeee.