Holaaa readers =] Changed my blog skin again. Simply cos, I came across many other blogs with the same skin. So yea. And, I searched for pictures to give this post some life. But ended up in Michael's facebook page. I got superrrrr excited. Lol. Its like a fan page or sth. After that, came back to search for pictures and got nothing nice. Don't cry kay. =P Hahah. Oh anws, I went to the gym with my brother in the morn. Left home arn 9am. It was pretty crowded over there. Like, I hadda wait to use each of the equipment. Pfft. But was okay. Spent about an hour working out =] Brother was rushing me cos he wanted to eat. What a freak? So we left at 11am and walked back home. Saw Douglas otw =D That's the worst I could ever wish for. -Meeting a super cute guy when im drenched with pespiration and having a totally unglam hairdo. Lol. He smiled sooooo wide and waved. I wanted to cover my face and run away. But yes, I smiled and waved back =] Hahah. Brother said that he's cute, how weird? Lol. And otw back, he tortured me so much. Like, punching me and forcing me to sing MJ songs. Worst still, dance on the pavement. Crap, oh crap. Finally came home. He bought food for himself and got me a packet of Milo. You know, I feel so guilty to eat after sucha good work-out. So no food, at least for the rest of the day. Hahah. Okay peoplee, takecare.
HAVE A NICE DAY! =]
HAVE A NICE DAY! =]
