Heyyyyloh peoplehh =] Back for a proper update. Lemme start from the weirdest thing that everrrr happened. A dream, or more like a nightmare. Ohmygoodness! D: I only told Devi about it. I think its all cos of my grandpa. Plus, sooooo many unexpected people in my dream. Like, Devona [??], my grandpa, my aunt, Yarsh[??], the guy who was sitting with Udey the other day[??] and sooooo many more. SOOOOO weird. Worst part was my 'boyfriend' character. Pffft. Okay, skip this part. Its making me freak out! In the morn, used computer. And don't know what all lah. But after that, I did my math work like promised. Then mom came back home. Had breakfast cum lunch together. Watched tv and went to sleep. Woke up at 4.30pm. Helped mom with her make-up, LOL. She's having her D&D tonight. Should be over by now though. After that, went for tuition. Came back home, watched tv. I reallyyyyyyy think that Dinesh Kanagaratnam, in that show, with that hairstyle, looks like Michael. Just a little more flesh on his body would make it perfect. So ya, I was drooling over him. Huhuhu. Boys vs Girls was great cos Michael danced. No plans for tmr. Hopefully, I go shopping with mom. The coming week's schedule is totally made up with spring cleaning and shopping. Oh, I forgot the work-out part. I wanna goooooooooo! No, I don't care. - Im going everyday from Monday. Currently chatting with Devi and Diana! :D Okay, ciaoz. =]
