<body>
Thursday, December 24, 2009

Heyy there =] I've been online for about 5hrs. Crazy right? I knowwww. Anws, a short update about yesterday evening. Went to mom's work place for Christmas celebration. Well, everything went fine. But sadly, Rayner and Joash left very veryyyyy soon. Even before the celebration started =( The rest were fine. Best part was the yummy food =) Hahah. Had gift-exchanging. I received a pretty pair of earring from the Principal there =) Loveeee it. After that, went up to the ward to visit grandma. She was admitted. But thank god she's fine now =) Everything else was fine. And now, chatting with Theodore, and playing bowling game with Nasima. Lol. Theodore, btw, is a new friend that I made. He lives in Australia I guess? Yea. Well, chatting with him is really fun. He's a good storyteller as well. And a HOT one too. He's off to iron he's clothes for tonight's party. Pink shirt~ Hot or what? Hahah. That's all for now. Takecare peopleee!


Exquisite Demoiselle .

Photobucket
ANISA PARVEEN !