<body>
Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Heyy there folks =] Back for an update. Well, today was rather tiring.
Morning, followed mom to shop and stuff. Came home, watched tv and slacked for awhile.

Watched 'So You Think You Can Dance'. I fell in love with that programme already.
My faves are Mark&Chelsie and Joshua&Katee. They're good good =] Hahah.

Anw, after that, helped with with cooking. Had lunch together after which.
Then all the shelves and stuff were delivered arn 1.30pm.

That was when the tiring part started. Started arranging all my stuff.
Had so much work to do. By the time I arranged everything was already 6.30pm.
I also found pictures of myself when I was much much younger. Hahah.
I'll scan and upload em when im free. Definitely not this week. Maybe next week luh. =]

After that, went to bathe, then watched tv.
At that time, this guy called me and asked for my brother.
I was like, which weirdo is this calling me to talk to my brother.
I went to pass him the phone and he claimed that he didn't know who that was.
The guy said that he's name was Karthik from Jurong.
I took the phone and talked. This is how it went :

Me: Hello, what you want?
Him: I wanna talk to Anis.
Me: You wanna talk to him, then why you call me?
Him: Who are you actually.
Me: His sister, Anisa.
Him: Wah, brother and sister name almost same. I think im supposed to talk to you.
Me: What you trying to say lahh? How you get my number?
Him: My friend give lah, ask me make friend with you.
(Mom suddenly took the phone and talked to him.)
Mom: Hello, may I help you?
Him: No, I want to talk to the girl.
Mom: What you wanna talk?
Him: Its personal. I wanna talk to her only.
Mom: Ya, talk whatever you want. But im tracing your call.
Him: Errr..
(Then he just cut the call.)

Actually mom was just kidding. She wanted to disturb him. And he got scared.
Poor guy. Worst part, my mom told about this to Ansari.
Then he got fed up and asked for his number.
Mom very smart, gave him the number. Ansari called that guy and screwed him.
So saddd. Lol.

Anw, my birthday is less than a month away.
Mom wanna do it grand. -In a chalet.
But the problem now is, the chalet. She couldn't get the one in Changi.
Ansari tried a few other places, but it didn't work out too.

The only other option, Downtown East. Dad's going tmr to check that out.
If we get a good place, my birthday will be good.
Pfft, im praying hard for good news =]

Okay readers. Gonna hit bed. Goodnights&Sweetdreams =] Loveeeeee <3


Exquisite Demoiselle .

Photobucket
ANISA PARVEEN !