Heylohhh =] Like I mentioned on my prev post, I went to my mom's work place today. Helped Tchr Saras do alot of her work. Like, really alot. Was getting tired. But anw, Rayner made my dayyyy =] Look at his adorable smile (<<<) How cute can he beeee? Hahah. We played peek-a-boo and stuff like that. He really did make my day =] Plus, he was admiring himself on my handphone. And I terribly feel bad for sth that I ain't responsible for. Its cos of mom. Before leaving, I went to say bye to Rayner and Joash. Then Rayner hugged me and I left. But mom brought me back to the music room. She carried Rayner and played with him and asked him to say bye to me and stuff. But she totally forgot the fact that Joash was right behind her. I think he got jealous or sth. When mom put Rayner down and called Joash's name, he totally ignored her. When I called him, he looked at me and just turned away. I feel so bad, like till this very moment. Urghh. Okay anw, took a train back home alone at arn 6.30pm. As usual, packed like sardines. I feel kinda bored + sleepy now. Tmr, gonna catch movie with my dearests ; Devi, Dhurga, Siva and Rimsha =] Alright folks, takecareee. Goodnight&Sweetdreams ♥
