Hellooooo there! I didn't make any updates yesterday. Took too much time for a Anisa right? I know you missed me. Hahah. Let's forget about what happened yesterday. Skip to today aite? Today morning, woke up at 10am =] Did all the morning usuals and did my English hmwk. Then watched tv for 15mins and rushed to school. Reached school and realised that I was the last to arrive for the meeting. AND, I never knew that the N level results were gonna be out today. Good thing that I had the meeting today. Or else this Daniel fellow won't even send me a text msg about it. So the meeting went fine. Devi is the IC for school tour on Sec1 Registration while im the assistant IC. Thus, after the meeting with Mr.Tan, we did our necessary stuff and caught up with ourselves. She was telling me about her KEE. Hahah. Anws, after everyone left, Devi and I sat there and stared at each other not knowing what to do. Then we decided to leave school. Daniel happened to come down at that time. And guess what?! HE PASSED =D Im sooooo happy for him. (thought he doesn't care.) Lol. Then we left school and decided to go to Northpoint for NO REASON AT ALL. Daniel told me to call him later (which means now) and got some ^%@#^#$%&# from me. Lol. No, you wouldn't understand. Then Devi and I took bus and reached Northpoint. Walked arn hopelessly. Oh anw, people! NEWSFLASH : If I invite you to my birthday party and IF you decide to get me a present and you're confused on what to get me, I'll tell you. GET ME A GIANT PATRICK STAR/ELMO SOFTTOY. I was in Minitoons just now and I fell in loveeeee with the giant patrick =] SOOOO ADORABLE! Okay, im so shameless to ask for presents like that. But it was cute <3 style="color: rgb(153, 51, 153);">Ansari came over to plan for my birthday. Wahhh, I swear im sooooo excited =] Somemore, Ansari's taking charge. I can totally trust him on this. He runs events smoothly. Plus all the ideas he come up with are sooooo cool. My invitation will be ready by this Sunday. Gonna order cake also. And the best, MY DRESS! =] Okay, I know im too excited. But, its worth okayy. Feel special if im inviting you. =] Aites, that's all for now. Takecare folks. Goodnights&Sweetdreams.
P.S.// Diana, sorry for not sharing any story today. On monday, PROMISE =]
P.S.// Mani is so cute. Lol. Chatting with him is quite fun. Other than the 'am'part.
............(You wouldn't understand. Farhana will :P)
