<body>
Saturday, December 5, 2009

Hello there =] Yesterday was a blast. Seriously =] Lemme update from the beginning.

Left my house at 11.50am, walked to Spa Alankara and got my threading done. Its horrible now =.= Stooooopid lady.

After that, took bus 800 and headed to blk 305 to meet Vinith and Udey. Devi came shortly. We slacked under the voiddeck for about 30mins. Udey, was as usual, hilarious. Hahah. After that, 4 of us, plus Kanna and one more guy took bus 800 to go to Northpoint to meet the girls. But coincidently, met Dhurga and Siva in the bus. So, we said bye to the guys and joined the girls.

Went to mac and met Rimsha. Then all 5 of us went to the MRT station and took a train all the way to Harbourfront. Then went to Vivo. Over there, we saw the Mickey&Friends thinggy. Got excited for that, lol. All of us went to GV to buy movie tickets. Took us some time to decide on what movie to watch. Eventually decided to watch Twilight saga : New Moon. To be frank, im sooooo NOT a fan of these movies. But since all of them were keen, I agreed too. After purchasing the tickets, we had 30mins to swallow our lunch. Wasted 15mins on searching for a place to eat. And finally got into Food Republic and bought our food.

Movie supposingly started at 3pm. By the time we finished our lunch, literally ran to the theatre, bought our popcorns and drinks and went into the cinema, it was already 3.30pm. And the most amazing part was, the movie had not even started yet. We were elated. But on second thought, we were thinking if we were even in the correct place. But when they flashed the title on the screen, we were relieved. Hahah. The movie went really well. Plus, Jacob and he's four HOTTTT brothers made it a whole lot better =] *WiNkS* Lol. And I was literally shivering in the theatre.

After the movie, went to the washroom. Don't know what crap Rimsha, Devi and Dhurga were doing in the same cubical. Siva and I were freaking out. Lol. Anw, after they came out, we went to the water-water area. Lol, hope you get what I mean. They were all so excited to get wet. Especially DEVI! =.= But Siva and I were pretty hesistant.

And while I was thinking about getting into the water, this indian girl came and asked me for my number. So it went like this.
Random Girl: Err, Hello. My friend wants your number.
Me: (looks at Devi, Dhurga, Rimsha & Siva, but they're busy
getting themselves wet & say) NO.
Random Girl: No? You mean you don't wanna give?
Me: Ya, I don't give numbers.
Random Girl: Oh. So I go and tell my friend that you don't give numbers?
Me: Yes. =]
They left. Then all my dearest girls came and asked me why I was talking to them and stuff. But wasted lah, my brain wasn't working properly. Should've called Dhurga and said that she's my gf and that im only interested in girls. Lol. Then they'd totally freak out. Hahah. Anw, when I went in, my tights got wet and I went, 'Oh Fuckkk!' Took some pictures. (For all pictures, please go to Devi's blog, Thanks) Dhurga was so sad that those indian barbarians went off and badly wanted to go look for them. Hahah. But overall, we had tons of fun.

Then all of us got back to the train and travelled back home. Crapped in the train as well. Rimsha, Dhurga and Devi were behaving like some uncivilised barbarians. Lmao. Once we reached Yishun station, I got down and literally ran back home. I swear.

Came home, got some nice scolding from mom. Had dinner and watched Boys vs Girls and droooooooooled over Michael Babyyyy
♥ =] So yes, like I said, yesterday was a blast. =]

For today, I HAVE to attend this wedding shit thing with my bros and DAD [???] =.= That's the worst I can wish for. How boringggg? Whateverr.

Once I come back home, all the shit will be covered up by just watching my babyyy =] Weeee!~ Okay, toodles =]



Exquisite Demoiselle .

Photobucket
ANISA PARVEEN !