<body>
Monday, December 21, 2009

Hello there readers =] Lemme make this a quick one, due to laziness. Today (which is technically yesterday) morning was shitty-fied. I swear I was getting worked up for every small thing. Mood-swings =X I hate it when this happens. I hate even more when people around me don't help me at all. Plus, I wanted to do my hmwk and my mom insisted on me to sit down at the kitchen to keep her accompanied. Precisely doing NOTHING. Fuck lah. When I told her I wanted to do my work, she said "Can do later lah. Still got time." Like what the fuck? If I don't get it done, she'll nag at me asking me what I was doing all these time. This is totally pissing me off. Skip all those ugly part. Went to meet Dhurga and Siva at arn 3.45pm. Bought presents and Minitoons and went to LJS to eat. Talked and crapped. Headed to 200+ and slacked there. Then left for home at arn 6pm. Sadly couldn't meet Tharunya, pffft. Anw, came home and found that Ansari was arn. He's like the best entertainer, apart from music, Sivakarthigeyan and MICHAEL. Lol. I mean, real live entertainment = Ansari. He was making me laugh my guts out. And also freaked me out a couple of times with the ugly mask. Mom claimed that the way he held me looked as though it was some tamil movie. Lmao. He also tried to kill me by pushing me down from the 11th story. Oh, we played bluff and I WON! Thanks to Ansari for donating his victoryship to me. Lol. And happy news ; I talked to the person that I badly wanted to talk to already! Weeeeee~ Sad news ; Only for 20mins cos he was going out. But its okay. And, im soooooooooooooooo outta here now. Update tmr. (Which is technically, TODAY.) Nights!


Exquisite Demoiselle .

Photobucket
ANISA PARVEEN !