Goooooooodmorning readers =]
Supposed to go gym, but my brother is still asleep.
After this post, I'll make sure he gets up and follows me. Lol.
Anw, I sooooooooo love Diana and the STAR and the camp! Weeeee~
I totally want another camp with that shiny-shiny bright
star to wish upon. Just one on the sky. Woahh.
It really works okay. If it wasn't for that, Faizal
wouldn't have gotten eliminated instead of Charles that day.
Diana wouldn't be having her MOST-AWAITED day TODAY.
And I wouldn't have been able to be friends with Michael.
This is sooooo OMGGGG.
Im totally waiting for the day I could actually
have a convo with him. *floating to my dreamland
~Whooooooshhh. Tataaa! =]
Supposed to go gym, but my brother is still asleep.
After this post, I'll make sure he gets up and follows me. Lol.
Anw, I sooooooooo love Diana and the STAR and the camp! Weeeee~
I totally want another camp with that shiny-shiny bright
star to wish upon. Just one on the sky. Woahh.
It really works okay. If it wasn't for that, Faizal
wouldn't have gotten eliminated instead of Charles that day.
Diana wouldn't be having her MOST-AWAITED day TODAY.
And I wouldn't have been able to be friends with Michael.
This is sooooo OMGGGG.
Im totally waiting for the day I could actually
have a convo with him. *floating to my dreamland
~Whooooooshhh. Tataaa! =]
