<body>
Goodbye2009, HELLO 2010!
Thursday, December 31, 2009

Today is the last day of the year 2009.
Too many things, too many people.
Everything happened so fast.
Memories good or bad, they stay in my heart.
I lost friends, and gotten a few at the same time.
I fell in and out of love.
There were times I felt agitated.
Nevertheless, there were definitely times when
I felt ecstatic. Yes, i've cried so much.
More than anyone would guess.
I laughed and giggled, screamed and shout.
I've hated my life and loved it at the same time.
They say everything happens for a reason.
There are some reasons, I haven't figured out though.
Whatever it is, EACH AND EVERYONE of you
who are part of my life, made everything worth while.

& I love you =) Hahah.


Firstly, MUMMY! Firstly, sorry for all the trouble that I've caused you.
Sorry if I've been rude to you or if I've been too hard to handle.
Sorry for the times I unwillingly hurt you. You know I never meant to.
Thank you so much for all your patience. I LOVE YOU THE MOST! *mwahh*


Secondly, to my brothers & cousins. Brothers first kayy.
Okay both of you, have been a major pain in the ***.
But still, ya'll are my brothers and i'll stand by your sides
when you're in need. Sorry if I've tortured ya'll too much.
That's what older sisters are for, right? Hahah.
And yes, I'll forgive ya'll for all the crap you've done :)
Then to my cousins. Whichever part of this year I enjoyed,
75% of the credits go to all of ya'll.
You've made my life much more enjoyable & ILY! :)


Next, to my bestest BEEF friend, Devi.
You've been through every single shit with me this year.
You know me best and have also turned a blind eye towards my weaknesses.
Your patience is very much appreciable.
You've been there for me whenever I needed someone to talk to.
Its known that you can't console someone
when they're really down. But at least, YOU TRIED.
Thank you so much for everything.
You've been a lovely friend and I love you so much.
MORE than you ever knew. :) XOXO.


To Rimsha - We know each other for the shortest period of time.
We became friends by chance. And babe, I truly thank god for that.
Though we don't share every single bits of our lives with each other,
you still play a big role in my life. & I love you!


Dhurga & Siva - My primary school darlings.
I guess that im only in close contact with both of you.
Siva, you've been sucha gem in my life & i'll always treasure you.
Our 10years of friendship will always stay strong baby. Love you so much ;)
& Dhurga! Without you, I wouldn't have been able to be strong again.
Thanks alot for everything that you done, babe. Love you lots! :D


Daniel - Okay to you. You've been a major freak of my life.
Always making my life oh-so-miserable. But guess what?
You still rock. Thanks for every single stuff that you've done for me.
For staying by my side when im feeling low, and for lending
a listening ear whenever I came up with a bloody damn lame story.
You're amazing & I love you so damn much! :)


Panyusa - You're my only source of entertainment in class.
Every single time I fail my test, you're to be blamed!
So distracting. Nahh, just kidding. You know I love those distractions.
& YOU ALSO KNOW I LOVE YOU :)


Friend - You know who you are. Sorry about the past.
& Thanks for everything else. LY :)


D.MS - You girls have been such awesome people.
I'll always cherish the moments we've spent together.
Thanks for being there for me. I really appreciate
everything that you've for me so far.
Love each and everyone of you :)


Former Lil.Princesses, this portion goes to you.
There have been so much we've been through together.
Things may not be the same anymore.
Sorry for everything that happened during the beginning of this year.
I wish that all of that never happened. But now is too late to regret.
Im glad enough that we ain't staring at each other in school.
Cos, that's the last thing I wish would happen.
All the moments we shared together still stay close to my heart.
All the best to all of ya'll for your O's. :) Have a great year ahead.


Parimala - I would just like to say sorry for all the misunderstandings
that occurred 2mths ago. All that was pretty childish. So yea, sorry.


Diana - THANK YOU SO MUCH for tolerating all my Michael stories.
No one ever did you know. Not for more than 2hrs. But you did. Thanks alot :)
Hahah. You make a great entertainer. And yes, a POPstar?! :P

To everyone else who's been a part of my life,
thank you all so much. Even to you suckers out there.
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL OF YOU! :D


Exquisite Demoiselle .

Photobucket
ANISA PARVEEN !