Today's post is gonna be lame and boring. AND COLOURLESS. Just bare with it kay. I just want it this way. Went to school at 10am to help Mr.Muru. Kavi kindly decided to tag along and do the work with me. Waited an hour for Devi and Rimsha to come. Devona entertained us. Kavi, Devi and I went to 709. Met Sham, Devi talked crap to him. Then he left. Kavi and Devi got wet in the rain. After which, we went to KFC to eat. Devi left. I met Siva and took bus 800 with her. Kavi was there too. He went back home. Siva and I went to interchange and met Shalini. They ate at the food court. I told them my love-life story. Hahah. Pathetic? -Very much. And they were always thinking about very wrong stuff.. Tsktsk. Naughty girls. Walked arn Northpoint and finally ended up at the library. Crapped arn over there. Borrowed books and left for home at 6pm. Each of us took different buses. Tmr be following mom to hospital. Grandma's admitted :( And currently, chatting with Shahrukh. -After centuries. And even he thinks so wrongly about everything =.= Pffft. Goodness. Aite, Byeeee.
