Okay peoplee, listen up! Im so hyper now cos of this Diana.SC. Make me melt onlyy. Lol. Anws, Im here to update about my STUDY-date with dearest Devi Beef. This is what was supposed to happen: Both of us, meet up at 2pm in the drive-thru mac. Do as much work as possible before it strikes 5pm. Go and meet Vinith. But this is what happened : We met up at about 2.30pm outside the mac and went in. Ate our lunch, talked and giggled. Took out all our homeworks, decided which one to do. I chose to do my tamil one, something that I never knew existed till today. Devi decided to tidy up all her assignments before doing her work. So, I wrote about 3.. No, 2.. Oh wait, 1 PARAGRAPH of my tamil compo. And this Devi was talking and talking and talking. Hence, I got so drifted away that I got involved in the conversation. Then she received a sms that claimed that Vinith and Kavi were on the way to meet us at the mac. Devi got all tensed and didn't even let me go to the washroom. But I managed to run away and when I returned, Kavi was sitting there. Didn't make a difference cos he hardly talked. Then I managed to finish my second para of the compo. Vinith and Udey then appeared and tagged along. After that, both of us totally got drifted away and gave in to conversations. At least I wrote that 2para. Unlike Devi who didn't even do any work at all. Haiyah, sucha badddd girl. *Tsktsk. Oh ya, lemme tell you about Vinith and Udey. I SWEARRRRRR, they are such great entertainers. Like, seriously. Especially UDEY. Like, what the hell? He get angry means, we start laughing. Cos he's recactions were so cute. Hahah. Vinith actually bullied me by doing something with my ezlink card. Freakkkk! After 15 long mins, Devi decided to help. Was fun though. Then Devi was having some annoying problems with this useless fucktart. Childish moron, I mean. Vinith was helping her out outside the mac. Kavi was sitting at one corner. And this Udey was making me laugh like mad. He was talking about his hair colour. From blonde, it changed to red. Then black, and now its green. Future plans are like, purple.. Then, blue and orange after that. I don't know when is pink. Hahah. But its like my fave colours, in orderrrr. Red to green to purple. Lol. Anw, after Vinith came in, he told us what happened. Devi was crying outside. I called the fucker and screwed him up. Then all of us left the place, took bus to Northpoint. Kavi went home. The rest of us went to Jeans. I bought some stuff for mom. Then went to Subway and bought cookies. Walked to 'Devi's busstop', sent her and came back home. Today, I swear, was sooooo absolutely fun. Excluding the part that was spoilt by the mothafuckas. Udey rocks big time. Lol. I rmb how much I used to hate him, cos of some stuff that happened 2yrs back. But now, I realised that he's sucha nice person. So is Vinith :] Devi and I had such great entertainment. Weeheees! I loved today :] Hahah. Goodnights :]
