<body>
Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Okay, listen up. Its true that I've got no conflicts with you so far.
You became my friend once, and left me pretty soon. I never bothered.
You decided to get back with your best friend, good for you.
But I can't stand it if you're always against my 2 best friends.
If you've got comments, keep it to yourself.
Or at least, don't say something negative about them when I'm right there listening.
I know that you're very capable of talking bad about people behind their backs.
So keep it that way. We don't want to listen to what you feel about us.
Plus, before you talk, look at yourself in the mirror.
And then, think if you have the rights to talk about others.
You can keep your fucked up comments between you and your best friend.
That'll be good enough. Thanks alot.



Exquisite Demoiselle .

Photobucket
ANISA PARVEEN !