Hola readers :] I've been feeling good, very much better than I used to. Maybe its cos, I've got a clearer mindset now. I know what I'm exactly up to and all. After Raaj talked to me about everything on that day, I felt pretty fine. And yesterday, I talked to him about whatever I felt as well. We have decided to remain as friends, like how we used to be. :] I think its better this way. I also told him to forget about the past. We'll just think that those few days never existed. Talked to him on the phone for about an hour or so. He told me about who he likes and all.. Plus, he shared some other personal stuff. I gave him a few pieces of advices. And all he says is, "Ya, my salah. I never think like that sia. Luckily I asked you." Hahah. After all that, now I have to work as his "BRAIN" (cos he has none). That means, he'd call me anytime and ask me for my opinion about random things. Retarded? YES. But I don't mind at all. Im helping a friend after all. :] I feel GOOD! & Though certain things are hard to except, life has to go on. Anw, yesterday was a major bore. Hoping for a better day today. Though I know its pretty IMPOSSIBLE.. Urgh, whatever. I mean, SHINGZ. I guess that i'll be tagging along with mom over to aunt's place. Oh yea, I've got school tmr. Just POA =.= Okay then, that's all for now. Adios :]
