<body>
Thursday, November 12, 2009

I can't completely let go of you, let go of us.
All I can say is I love you. I know you don't want to hear it.
But it makes no sense to pretend I don't I miss you with all of me.
The love we shared and gave to each other,
will always remain in my heart forever.
I wish I had the guts to walk away and forget about what we had.
Looking back at the laughs we shared make me cry.
I know, I'm not supposed to love you, care for you,
live my life wishing you were there,
wonder where you are and what to do.
But I'm sorry, I can't help myself. -I'm in love with you.
My friends are always telling me to move on. But why should I?
They don't see you the way that I see you.
They don't look into your eyes and see the world like I do.
You'll never understand why I hurt so much.
Because you're not the one who is crying.
You're not the one who is left behind.
You're not the one who loved too much.
And you're not the one who is holding on to someone who is gone.
I can still see your smile the second I close my eyes.
If I had your love, then I would have everything I ever needed.
Now, I've gotten a broken heart.
Not because you loved me too little, but cos I loved you too much.
I wish that, I could let you know how much
I'm still in love with you and how hard it is to let you go.


Labels:



Exquisite Demoiselle .

Photobucket
ANISA PARVEEN !