<body>
Monday, November 30, 2009

Heyloh theree! :] Im back today for a brief update about the past 2days. This one's gonna be pretty boring. So its okay if you don't read. The day before yesterday, caught up with a study-date with Devi. Met her at 12.30pm+, had lunch at Subway and went to Mac to do work. I wrote a compo and letter. Not sure about her. Possibly, just a compo. Then Vinith annae came to see her. And crap, he's thinking that I've got a kannu on Udey?! Wtf. That's so so sooooo ridiculous. Why on earth? If he says that its cos I find him cute, then that's a stupid reason. I also find Vadivelu cute, cos he's hilarious and stuff. That means, I got kannu on him also is it? CRAP lah annae. Hahah. Anw, slacked there for a while, headed back for home at 4.30pm. Nothing much happened after that. Yesterday morn, followed mom to work place cos she needed help. Went there, watched Vadivelu videos and laughed like mad. Lol. Then painted a huge school bus (made out of styrofoam), which was about 2m long. After painting, rested for awhile. Then did more work. Pretty tiring. By the time, all the work was done was arn 7.30pm. Okay wait, wasn't done yet. Tchr Saras drove us(mom, tchr girija and myself) to the nearest Ikea. Did some major shopping over there. Got nothing for oursleves. It was all for the centre, for the children's use. By the time we were done, it was 10pm. Bill came up to $450. Went back to the centre, left all the things there and took a cab back home with mom. Was snoozing off already. Reached home at 11pm. Ate one biscuit and knocked off. Today, after 5whole days, had a peaceful sleep. I mean, with no one to disturb me. Turned off my phone on the prev night. Mom and dad left for work. Bros went for swimming. So I managed to sleep till 11am :] Not long enough, but its still good. Hahah. Okay people, that's all for now. Ciaoz :]


Exquisite Demoiselle .

Photobucket
ANISA PARVEEN !