<body>
Saturday, November 7, 2009

Heyloh peoplee :) Didn't update yesterday cos I didn't really get the time.
And also cos, I didn't feel like surfing. Weird ehh? -Very much.
But anws, Im back today. So lemme just update you a little bit.
So yesterday, had POA lesson. But I really didn't wanna go. -I didn't attend.
However, I went to school at 10am to help Mr.Muru as usual.
After Rimsha went for her MT lessons, Devi and I did the work.
Managed to do 4 out of 8 classes. Would have done more.
But we ran out of glue. So did the General Office and Staff Room. Lol.
Therefore, we have to go again to help on Monday.
Waited for 1hr for Rimsha to come. Once she came, headed to
Northpoint Mac for lunch. Ate MACSPICY. Ooohh~
Lol. Somemore, I ate it with so much chili that I teared.
Kavi was making fun of me so much, FREAKKK!
After eating, Devi, Rimsha and I went to Minitoons to buy some stuff.
Saw Rajes there. Devi was a major sotong of the century.
Hahaha! You should've been there to witness it, more fun. :P
After buying some things, bused back to school.
According to us, we were attending a meeting. Let me spell it out ;
- M. E. E. T. I. N. G.
But once we reached, we realised that it was a workshop =.=
So ya, sat there for a good 2hr attending a workshop that we never
knew was gonna happen. And what was the workshop about?
How to create a good first-impression.
Like : sit, stand, walk, talk, dress, and stuff like that.
Consequently, we had some briefing on the up-coming Prefect Camp.
Everthing ended at about 4.30pm+. Went outside school
to entertain Kavi while waiting for Devi and Rimsha to come.
(They were having some meeting COS they're in the EXCO Board. LOL.)
Sham called me and said that he LOST $150! =.=
I felt like killing him. But he called again and said he found it.
THANK GOODNESS.
Was talking to Kavi. They came shortly. Rimsha left for home.
Kavi, Devi and I walked back. I came home and they went somewhere.
So ya, that's pretty much about yesterday.
And as for today, Im having a terrible migrane :((
I'll be going out in the evening. Hope to have fun.
Furthermore, I really wish that my migrane would disappear
by afternoon. I can't enjoy with migrane you see.
Okay folks, that's all for now. Tataa~


Exquisite Demoiselle .

Photobucket
ANISA PARVEEN !