
Heyloh :] I'm back for a short and boring post.Ask me why? Cos, nothing interesting happened. -Like, DUHH.
Hahaha. That 'duhh' reminds me of camp. Lol. Fun times :P
Oh, Boys vs Girls! Michael was sooooooo adorable :] LIKE ALWAYS uh.
And mom claims that he's just like me. -Long winded.
The way he said the story about he's young time story was so detailed
that all the people there were rushing him. So mean! =.=
I was just sitting there, infront of the tv, drooooooolinggg at his cuteness.
Awwww. & Diana claims that she hates me for making her
fall for his cuteness as well. How great? LOL.
Oh, I almost forgot. Shohan came over yesterday for dance prac.
Sadly, they only danced 5times cos they were totally engrossed
in my ghost stories. -Though I exagerated a little bit.
They like what, so nothing wrong. LOL. But when I tell them ghost
stories, I myself got spooked out and had goosebumps. Lmao xD
Another thing, I changed my phone for the 3rd time from the time holidays started.
I guess, I've got bad luck with handphones. =.= Hate this man!
Anws, followed mom to ChongPang to get stuff for brother.
Arif's going to Genting Highlands with his school tmr, for 5days. Great ain't it?
Lol, im being so evil here. BonVoyage, anws :]
Should be going to get ready soon. Going to Woodlands later on.
My brother, Anis, is like dancing for some show in don't know what CC.
You know, he's all-time Michael Jackson dance.
Tmr also got another performance. Not sure if im going. See how.
So, that's it for now. Takecare readers :] Tataaa!
