<body>
Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Heylo :] Today had another good day. Went to school at 10am for English lesson.
During the 2hr lesson, we just did an O level comprehension paper.
Once we were done, Ms.Suba
allowed us to leave :]
After which, I went over to
the canteen and joined Devi, Rimsha and Mr.Muru.
Did some work and talked as well. 3 of us will be following Mr.Muru to SP
on 19Nov
for the NYAA collection thing. SO COOL! :P
Anw, Dhurga overslept. She was supposed to meet us at 12.30pm. But was still sleeping.
So, Rimsha, Devi and I went to foodcourt to eat. After eating, Rimsha left for home.
Devi came over to my house. Surfed net. Dhurga came over shortly. Went inside my bedroom.
Then crapped arn like yesterday. But I think today was better. HAHAHA.
Cos Dhurga and I ganged up and did somethings to Devi. Hahah. She screamed so much.
My brothers thought that we were up to something very very wrong. Lmao xD
Then ya lah, we crapped alot and had lotsa fun! Sent both of them off at about 6pm+
and came back.
Im feeling so bored. Tmr, there's Math & POA =.=
Fucking hell lah. I can tolerate Math, NOT POA. Gonna rot and die during lessons.
After that will help Mr.Muru again. & meet Dhurga again. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA :D
Okay then people, I shall take a leave. Ciaoz!~



Exquisite Demoiselle .

Photobucket
ANISA PARVEEN !