Hey there readers :] I've been online for like, 2hrs now. So, decided to update. Yesterday evening went over to Devi's house. Was pretty good. Dhurga came very late. We left at arn 8.30pm. Took a cab, dropped her at home and I came back as well. Today, didn't attend school cos I overslept. Went to Northpoint to meet Rimsha and Devi and had lunch with them. After Rimsha left, Devi and I walked arn Northpoint. Went to Faceshop and Sasa to checkout some nail-polish. Then went to Scarlet and got myself some stuff. Then headed for home. Kinda boring uh. 2 more days left for Annae's engagement. I guess we'll be going there tmr for some prep work. Definitely gonna be a hectic weekend. Oh ya, people! Today for the 3rd time, I accidently deleted an entire folder of pictures in my hp. =.= FUCK! But thank god, its only my pictures. Easy to retrieve from Friendster and all. So glad it wasn't Michael's. Would have gone nuts! AND, I LOVE SURYA! &&&& MICHAEL! :D Random. -I know. But just felt like saying. Hahah. Okay people, ciaoz.
