Hey there folks :) Didn't get the time to update yesterday. But yes, it was yet another fun-filled day. :] Had Math lesson in the morn for 2hrs. Also had POA lessons for another 2hrs. But I didn't attend cos I didn't want to. Helped Mr.Muru sort out some stuff meanwhile. Once Devi and Rimsha were done with their lessons, we headed to Northpoint. Rimsha took a leave from there. Devi and I met Dhurga and Siva at Mac and headed to KFC for lunch. Krithika joined us there. After eating, walked arn Northpoint. Krithika wanted to purchase a gift for her friend's birthday. Once done, all of us went to Blk211 (opp YTSS) to meet her friend, Dhivya. Were very early. Spent about 2hrs, simply talking, crapping, laughing and stuff. Sure had fun. Im simply lazy to update every single thing in detail. Once Dhivya reached, all of us wished her and left. Oh ya, she's a Yarshani-look-a-like. I SWEAR. Dhurga, Siva and Devi took 859. I bused back home as well. Today, should say pretty boring uh. Had Physics and English lessons. After lessons, headed for home. That's all for today. Shall take a leave :]P.S.// Say it to my face if you've got the fucking guts. Childish MORON!
Plus, don't leave tags with NO NAME. Shows what a looser you are.
Plus, don't leave tags with NO NAME. Shows what a looser you are.
