Hello there readers :] Back for an update about today. Well, you knew that I planned to sleep peacefully in the noon, with my handphone switched OFF. So in the afternoon, I was sitting and watching some tv programme. Devi smsed and asked my plans for the day. Hence, I replied ' probably, sit down, watch tv and laze arn. ' So she decided to "save my life" by asking me to follow her to Causeway Point. Got ready and met her in the MRT itself and headed to CWP. Went to Charles and Keith over there. She got herself a pair of pretty platform shoes within 15mins. Fast righttt? -I knowww. Then, we train-ed back to Yishun. Went to Northpoint, she ate at LJS. Then headed to Blk305 to meet, Haaaaa-CHU-annae! :] Lol. We went there and waited for 12mins! Tsktsk. So not-gentlemen. Make us wait. Hahah, kidding uh. 12mins wasn't a big thing. So yea, he came down, we sat and talked. Nothing much actually. Udey couldn't make it. So, less fun. -I guess. And Devi, SHUT UP! Deva came and joined us. Then just talk only ah, nothing exciting.. Oh, I swear I wished I never heard what they were talking. Seriously. Makes me feel so -ewwww. Hahah. Then from nowhere, they said MonkeySara. Precisely refering to Sara annae. Then this Vinith was like, 'Wahh, you call him annae? Okay, you call me annae also.' Then I asked for what. And he said, 'Just call me annae. Just call only.' So ya, now Vinith is my ANNAE? Hahahah. That's why I typed 'Haaaaa-CHU-annae' just now. Lol. So arn 6.15pm, we left the place. Deva wen somewhere. Vinith annae and Devi sent me off at the interchange and left. So ya, now im at home. Im gonna publish another post. Coming up, for a useless fucker. :]
