Hello there peopleee :] Cousin's engagement was a blast. For the first time, we hired a bus for a family ride. Ansari's craps were good source of entertainment. At GRC, all of us had a great time as well. Everything went pretty much as per plans. Smooth, should say. The event ended at arn 10pm. Cleared up and left at 11pm. Headed to aunt's house cos Ansari wanted a gathering. So over there, we hanged out at the voiddeck for 30mins or so, simply talking. Went to the house, everyone stayed awake talking till about 2 in the morn. [??] Ansari was really making us laugh. Caught a good sleep. Mom woke us up at 9am itself. But after we woke up, Ansari was talking so hilariously. Like major fun, okayy. Everyone laughed like there's no tmr. Hahahah. My battery was flat and I couldn't even on my phone. But all that didn't even bother me when there was such great entertainment. I swear I had an awesome time with my entire family, yesterday and today. Not only me, but everyone else. Came back home at arn 4pm. Editted and uploaded pictures in friendster and facebook. Will upload on blog another day. Will be away for sometime. Gonna have camp from tmr till Thursday. Im like so excited about the events. And I think, Rimsha, Devi and I will be going for the NYAA ceremony thingy on Thurs. Okay people, freaking tired now. I'll update again asap :] CIAOZ.
