Hello humans :] Today went well. - 'Well' as in, nothing went wrong.Had Physics lessons earlier in the morn and Chem after a break.
Both lessons were okay, should say. During Chem, was smsing Devi and Taz.
After which, we were supposed to have POA lessons.
But like always, I didn't attend. Was at the canteen with Kavi.
Talk-talk for about an hour. Called Taz and talked for awhile also :]
Hmmph. Oh ya, Prithiv came outside school to collect sth for Sham from me.
While walking back, Mrs.Pari saw Kavi and myself.
Then she kpoh-kpoh ask so many qns. Kavi's face damn stress. LOL.
Arn 1.30pm, Devi and Rimsha came down. Waited for Devi
to complete some of her Math work and then headed to Northpoint.
Rimsha left. Kavi, Devi and I went to LJS. Only I ate :(
I swear I felt pathetic. Like, eating with two dumbtarts starring at me.
So I took like, 1hr to eat everything. Then we got up and
went to the interchange. Devi took 856. Kavi and I took 812.
He got down at the AhTong area. Talked to him about some issues.
Well, I really do feel sad for him. But sometimes, gotta bare with it.
Came home and found Shohan! Hahah. He was MIA for so long.
So ya, crapped arn for awhile. He just left about 10mins ago.
Just smsed Raaj. But he annoyed me. I didn't bother replying.
That's all for now. Cya, toodles! :]
