<body>
Saturday, November 28, 2009

Happy Birthday Sara Annae :]

There wasn't a thing that I didn't share with you.
There isn't a thing you don't know about me.
Cos you're the one who really cared.
You've helped me through, walked me through the rain.
I shed so much tears, but you washed them all away.
When I felt weak, when I couldn’t face something,
you always shined the light on my strengths.
I may be here and you may be there.
But we can never forget the bond we share.
The guide in you has taught me how to swim
against the tide and face the world in good and bad times.
All your words have made me a better person.
Hence, I would like to take the time now to
THANK YOU for all you have done for me.
I LOVE YOU ANNAE :]



Exquisite Demoiselle .

Photobucket
ANISA PARVEEN !