<body>
Friday, November 27, 2009

Happy Belated Birthday Wishes To Soniyah & Deva.
Happy Birthday To Kitty :]
Happy Advanced Birthday wishes to Sara Annae! :D

Okay people, guess what. I was sleeping peacefully and mom woke me up at 7am. When I asked her, why must wake up so early.. She said, "Today's Hari Raya Haji". And I was like, "WHAT?! TODAY??" See, this is sooo ridiculous. Mom told me 3days back that the Hari Raya Haji thing is arriving. But I never knew that it was today. Freak lahhh. So not in the mood for celebration. This would seem like another family gathering. Paternal grandma side visit is gonna be major boring. However, I can't wait to get back to maternal family gathering. Ansari will be there. Farhana, faisal and all. When there's an Ansari, there's always laughter. So ya, that's the only thing im excited about. Tmr's annae's birthday. I wanna shock him by calling him tonight. Weee. So long since I caught a good chat with him. Miss him tons. And Devi, if you're free on Sunday, lemme know. We gotta plan something. Like, another study-date. LOL. Do text me aite :] Okay people, have fun. Byeee :]


Exquisite Demoiselle .

Photobucket
ANISA PARVEEN !