<body>
Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Goooooodmorning readers :] Went to sleep at arn 2am in the morn. And some dumb alert on my phone, something that I didn't set - prolly my mom, woke me up at 9am. Anw, yesterday night I watched this Dance Jodi thing on Vasantham. Some new prog luh. Kinda boring should say. But its just the first show, so I guess that I can't judge so fast. After that, watched Nijangal. Varman was so cute, hahahah. But, Michael's better - DUHHH. *dreammm* Okay, back to the post. After Nijangal, watched the re-telecast of Boys vs Girls. Love listening to Michael talk.. So nice.. Lol. And guess what? My brother was actually talking to Ramesh on the phone, at that time. Ramesh is the singer guy, on tv.. Ya, that one in the pictures uploaded few days ago. What the hell. For like an hour or so. Crazy rightttt? -I knowww! And, my brother went to tell him that Im retarded and stuff like that. Paiseh siaaaa. But thank god, that fellow supported me. Hahah. There's another re-telecast of Boys vs Girls tonight as well. Weeee. And this one, Michael will be super-super-duper-duper-extraordinarily-cute! :DDD Oh, yes. I suddenly missed Raaj yesterday. Lol, stupid me. Then I smsed Devi, thank god she was awake. So smsed her for awhile talking about me missing him. Lol. Felt better after that. Gonna catch up with her later on. 2pm, study-date. Finally, im gonna STUDYYYYY. Okay peeeepoleh, ciaoz. :]


Exquisite Demoiselle .

Photobucket
ANISA PARVEEN !