


Goooooooodmorning readers! I'm back after three whole days :)
Lemme give you some detailed updates about my camp and all kayy.
This one's gonna be real long. So bare with it. Hahah.
Day One - 17 November 09 ;
Reached school at arn 10am. The sec 3 prefects were gathered there to discuss abt the camp flow and stuff. After that Devi, Rimsha and I wanted to have our breakfast cum lunch. Waited for Devi's dad to pass the a movie cd to us. He kindly dropped us off at Northpoint as well. We went to the food court to have some yummy food. I loved mine, but couldn't finish it cos I was alr too full. All of us walked back to school. All the prefects from sec1 & 2 assembled at the foyer. Then we went to the classrooms allocated to us and kept our belongings there. Camp officially started at arn 2pm. I was in Grp3 :] With Shahrul, Iskandar, Jillyn, Joey, Fazirah, HuiBin, Renkai and SoonHow. Had ice breaker games in the indoor sports hall. They played Whacko and Dog&Bone. I didn't join them in the game. Stood at the side and took pictures. But that was fun too. Like you know, watching others have fun. LOL. After the ice-breaker game, everyone played Gangster Paradise. Pretty fun too. After that game, everyone went to bathe. But the people involved in the Horror Trail gathered in the Prefect Room for discussion. After the prefects bathed, they went for a movie at the AVA theatre. Meanwhile, we were getting ready for the Horror Trial. (We - Myself, Devi, Rimsha, Diana, Zul, Iskandar, Shahir, Afiq & Renkai ). So we put up this drama sorta thing and made the prefects come down to the first floor. The 'Ghosts', which was us, were on standby to scare them. But the flop part of the whole thing was only the people infront of the row got scared. The ones at the back were rather relaxed cos they knew what was going on. However, we had fun lah. That's the main part. After which, everyone had the supper and debrief. They were told to sleep after that. The sec3s had a debrief by Mr.Tan. We had our bath after that. Then went to our rooms at arn 11pm. Started telling my dreamy stories to Diana. And damn, I love that girl. First person to actually enjoy my stories so much. Hahah. Shaq, Siti, Rimsha suddenly joined us. Then the sec1 & 2 also sneaked in and talked with us. We told them to go sleep at 1am and continued talking among ourselves. It started with Rimsha's ******* and went to bf, marriage, sex, babies, death, world, dreamguy (Michael & *sighs* - inside jokes) and everything you can think of. Hahah. Absolutely fun lah. We planned to sleep at 2am and ended up talking soooo much. Shaq and Siti went to sleep at 3am. Diana & I knocked off at 4, Rimsha - Not sure.
Day Two - 18 November 09 ;
All of us woke up at 6.15am and went to wash up and stuff. Gathered outside the G.O. at 7am. Prepared for the day. All prefects came down at 7.30am. Renkai lead the P.T. Had breakfast at 8am. Started of with the other games and all. I swear I can't rmb the game flow. But we had the Amazing Race after our lunch. I joined my group and managed to finish all the tasks and came in 2nd. Good enough, I guess. Lol. After Amazing Race, all of them went to play Captain's Ball and stuff in the Indoor Sports Hall since it started raining cats and dogs. I got drenched on purpose :] Devi, Rimsha and I had our bath soon after. Went to the MamaShop opp the sch. Devi was talking to her makkals. Hahah. Then went back to school and slacked awhile. The other prefects went to watch movie at the AVA again. After movie, Mr.Tan talk-talk and bored us. But Devi suddenly laughed her super 'scary' laugh and made us laugh. Hahah. Some of the prefects were preparing for the bbq downstairs. So Shaq, Diana, Siti and I hadda entertain the rest. Played the 'bomb-ing' game. Then they everytime make me blush by saying MICHAEL's name. Hahah. Now, everyone knows that i'm totally in love with Michael. Hahah. Shaq and Diana even wrote on the board- look at the picture above. All of us went for the bbq shortly. Had lotsa fun. After bbq, Diana and I had an amazing time. Like really really. Cos of the STARRRR! :] Diana knows the full story. Though it was major dramatic, IT WORKED. Aiyah, you won't understand. But it was like this star suddenly appeared on the cloudy sky, shining soooooo brightly. And after we made our wish, it disappeared. And it came back once again, shining very brightly. After 10.30pm, Diana's wish totally came true! Ohhhh-myyyy-godddd. That means, mine would come true after my O's as well! :DDDDDD Major yayness okay. Had a debried with Mr.Tan and sec3 prefects. Discussed abt the best male and female camper. Everyone had similar opinions about Zul and Mel. So, task was done easily. At 11.30pm+ all sec3s went to AVA to watch paranormal activites. I was scared. But was surrounded by scarier-cats. =.= ChinWee, Reeqe, Diana, Rimsha, Devi. Hahah.They were holding on to me, so tight. Movie was okay, should say. Not the scariest i've seen thought. Movie ended at 1am. Everyone knocked out after that.
Day Three - 19 November 09 ;
Woke up at 7am. Got ready and went down. Had breakfast at 8am. Took group pictures. Devi went back home cos of her leg pain. Mr.Tan didn't allow some of us to play water bomb cos we were wearing slippers. So Diana and I ran into the toilet and pushed each other to the shower. Fisrt time, both out head banged. HAHAH. After that was super fun. We came out drenched from the toilet even before the started playing. Then when we got dry, we went again. Got Rimsha wet as well. Super fun. Three of us left for home at 10.30am to get ready to go for SP. Came home bathed, got ready and went back to school at 12.30pm. Saw Zul otw and talked to him for awhile. Heard my grp won the first place. Felt happy for them. But kinda sad that I couldn't spend that moment with them. Hahah, don't mind my crap. After that, met Rimsha and Diana at school, wore tie and blazers and met Mr.Muru. He drove us to SP. Started raining super heavily. It was flooded that the Bt.Timah area. I was so scared that I told him to drive slowly. I also kept emphasising that I was only 15. Somehow reached there safely. Diana and Rimsha were sitted together while I was made to sit at the other corner with the Woodland Sec students. So unfair. :[ But after awhile, one indian guy and a malay girl made friends with me. And Diana, from the other corner was smsing me and making me lmao. The guy asked me if my screw loose cos I was laughing to myself. Then when the G.O.H. arrived, everyone stood up to welcome him. The guy looked at the other side and told me that Diana was missing. But she was there. (could hardly see though) I told him to look properly, and he said this, 'Eh, she still sitting. No manner ahhh?' Then I was like, 'she's standing up, but a little bit short lah.' He looked carefully and started laughing like mad. Hahah. When we went up to get our NYAA award thing, they called out for Diana like this - Sri Devi D/O Banogaran. Lol. That's cos she was replacing Devi. Anws, after the ceremony, took picture with the G.O.H. and left. Mr.Muru dropped me near my house and went to send them near the MRT station or sth.
Once I came home, I watched tv for 30mins or so and fell asleep on the sofa. Mom came home at about 7pm, woke me up and told me to go to the room. Today morn, I woke up at 9.30am. That practically means that I've slept for more than 12hours. And that's the LONGEST time I've ever slept so far. Cool eh? Hahah. Okay, that's all. So tired after typing so much. Getting my migrane again. Better go off now. Tataa~
Lemme give you some detailed updates about my camp and all kayy.
This one's gonna be real long. So bare with it. Hahah.
Day One - 17 November 09 ;
Reached school at arn 10am. The sec 3 prefects were gathered there to discuss abt the camp flow and stuff. After that Devi, Rimsha and I wanted to have our breakfast cum lunch. Waited for Devi's dad to pass the a movie cd to us. He kindly dropped us off at Northpoint as well. We went to the food court to have some yummy food. I loved mine, but couldn't finish it cos I was alr too full. All of us walked back to school. All the prefects from sec1 & 2 assembled at the foyer. Then we went to the classrooms allocated to us and kept our belongings there. Camp officially started at arn 2pm. I was in Grp3 :] With Shahrul, Iskandar, Jillyn, Joey, Fazirah, HuiBin, Renkai and SoonHow. Had ice breaker games in the indoor sports hall. They played Whacko and Dog&Bone. I didn't join them in the game. Stood at the side and took pictures. But that was fun too. Like you know, watching others have fun. LOL. After the ice-breaker game, everyone played Gangster Paradise. Pretty fun too. After that game, everyone went to bathe. But the people involved in the Horror Trail gathered in the Prefect Room for discussion. After the prefects bathed, they went for a movie at the AVA theatre. Meanwhile, we were getting ready for the Horror Trial. (We - Myself, Devi, Rimsha, Diana, Zul, Iskandar, Shahir, Afiq & Renkai ). So we put up this drama sorta thing and made the prefects come down to the first floor. The 'Ghosts', which was us, were on standby to scare them. But the flop part of the whole thing was only the people infront of the row got scared. The ones at the back were rather relaxed cos they knew what was going on. However, we had fun lah. That's the main part. After which, everyone had the supper and debrief. They were told to sleep after that. The sec3s had a debrief by Mr.Tan. We had our bath after that. Then went to our rooms at arn 11pm. Started telling my dreamy stories to Diana. And damn, I love that girl. First person to actually enjoy my stories so much. Hahah. Shaq, Siti, Rimsha suddenly joined us. Then the sec1 & 2 also sneaked in and talked with us. We told them to go sleep at 1am and continued talking among ourselves. It started with Rimsha's ******* and went to bf, marriage, sex, babies, death, world, dreamguy (Michael & *sighs* - inside jokes) and everything you can think of. Hahah. Absolutely fun lah. We planned to sleep at 2am and ended up talking soooo much. Shaq and Siti went to sleep at 3am. Diana & I knocked off at 4, Rimsha - Not sure.
Day Two - 18 November 09 ;
All of us woke up at 6.15am and went to wash up and stuff. Gathered outside the G.O. at 7am. Prepared for the day. All prefects came down at 7.30am. Renkai lead the P.T. Had breakfast at 8am. Started of with the other games and all. I swear I can't rmb the game flow. But we had the Amazing Race after our lunch. I joined my group and managed to finish all the tasks and came in 2nd. Good enough, I guess. Lol. After Amazing Race, all of them went to play Captain's Ball and stuff in the Indoor Sports Hall since it started raining cats and dogs. I got drenched on purpose :] Devi, Rimsha and I had our bath soon after. Went to the MamaShop opp the sch. Devi was talking to her makkals. Hahah. Then went back to school and slacked awhile. The other prefects went to watch movie at the AVA again. After movie, Mr.Tan talk-talk and bored us. But Devi suddenly laughed her super 'scary' laugh and made us laugh. Hahah. Some of the prefects were preparing for the bbq downstairs. So Shaq, Diana, Siti and I hadda entertain the rest. Played the 'bomb-ing' game. Then they everytime make me blush by saying MICHAEL's name. Hahah. Now, everyone knows that i'm totally in love with Michael. Hahah. Shaq and Diana even wrote on the board- look at the picture above. All of us went for the bbq shortly. Had lotsa fun. After bbq, Diana and I had an amazing time. Like really really. Cos of the STARRRR! :] Diana knows the full story. Though it was major dramatic, IT WORKED. Aiyah, you won't understand. But it was like this star suddenly appeared on the cloudy sky, shining soooooo brightly. And after we made our wish, it disappeared. And it came back once again, shining very brightly. After 10.30pm, Diana's wish totally came true! Ohhhh-myyyy-godddd. That means, mine would come true after my O's as well! :DDDDDD Major yayness okay. Had a debried with Mr.Tan and sec3 prefects. Discussed abt the best male and female camper. Everyone had similar opinions about Zul and Mel. So, task was done easily. At 11.30pm+ all sec3s went to AVA to watch paranormal activites. I was scared. But was surrounded by scarier-cats. =.= ChinWee, Reeqe, Diana, Rimsha, Devi. Hahah.They were holding on to me, so tight. Movie was okay, should say. Not the scariest i've seen thought. Movie ended at 1am. Everyone knocked out after that.
Day Three - 19 November 09 ;
Woke up at 7am. Got ready and went down. Had breakfast at 8am. Took group pictures. Devi went back home cos of her leg pain. Mr.Tan didn't allow some of us to play water bomb cos we were wearing slippers. So Diana and I ran into the toilet and pushed each other to the shower. Fisrt time, both out head banged. HAHAH. After that was super fun. We came out drenched from the toilet even before the started playing. Then when we got dry, we went again. Got Rimsha wet as well. Super fun. Three of us left for home at 10.30am to get ready to go for SP. Came home bathed, got ready and went back to school at 12.30pm. Saw Zul otw and talked to him for awhile. Heard my grp won the first place. Felt happy for them. But kinda sad that I couldn't spend that moment with them. Hahah, don't mind my crap. After that, met Rimsha and Diana at school, wore tie and blazers and met Mr.Muru. He drove us to SP. Started raining super heavily. It was flooded that the Bt.Timah area. I was so scared that I told him to drive slowly. I also kept emphasising that I was only 15. Somehow reached there safely. Diana and Rimsha were sitted together while I was made to sit at the other corner with the Woodland Sec students. So unfair. :[ But after awhile, one indian guy and a malay girl made friends with me. And Diana, from the other corner was smsing me and making me lmao. The guy asked me if my screw loose cos I was laughing to myself. Then when the G.O.H. arrived, everyone stood up to welcome him. The guy looked at the other side and told me that Diana was missing. But she was there. (could hardly see though) I told him to look properly, and he said this, 'Eh, she still sitting. No manner ahhh?' Then I was like, 'she's standing up, but a little bit short lah.' He looked carefully and started laughing like mad. Hahah. When we went up to get our NYAA award thing, they called out for Diana like this - Sri Devi D/O Banogaran. Lol. That's cos she was replacing Devi. Anws, after the ceremony, took picture with the G.O.H. and left. Mr.Muru dropped me near my house and went to send them near the MRT station or sth.
Once I came home, I watched tv for 30mins or so and fell asleep on the sofa. Mom came home at about 7pm, woke me up and told me to go to the room. Today morn, I woke up at 9.30am. That practically means that I've slept for more than 12hours. And that's the LONGEST time I've ever slept so far. Cool eh? Hahah. Okay, that's all. So tired after typing so much. Getting my migrane again. Better go off now. Tataa~
