<body>
Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Goooooodmorninggg readers! You know what? I went to sleep at 2am. And this nonsensical freak named Ansari, who sadly happens to be my cousin, called me at 7.47am. I woke up, answered his call thinking that it has to be something important cos he doesn't usually call me. So when I answered the call, he said this : 'Hi anisa, good morning. I actually called you wrongly. Hahahahaha. Sorry, bubbyeee!' And he hung up on me! WHAT THEEEEEEE?! He woke me up from my ever-peaceful sleep and said that he called the wrong number. He might have as well, cut the call when he realised that its a wrong caller instead of updating me about what exactly happened. =.= I feel so sleepy.. ZzzzZZzz.. But, I can't sleep.. Most probably, I'll go to sleep in the noon. And, I'LL SWITCH OFF MY PHONE SO THAT NO ONE, I MEAN IT, NO ONE WILL DISTURB ME. Bye!


Exquisite Demoiselle .

Photobucket
ANISA PARVEEN !