<body>
Saturday, November 28, 2009


Gooooodmorning readers :]

Yesterday was a blast. Just forget the part that it was Hari Raya Haji. Cos nothing happened to remind us of that. It was fun as a family reunion.

Firstly, at my paternal side, not everyone was arn. Younger cousins left within an hour cos they hadda visit someone else. So my aunts, my brothers and I played this 'heart-attack' game with uno cards. That was extremely fun cos of the retarded ideas we came up with. Laughed alot and stuff.

Consequently, we headed to my maternal side, uncle's house. Everyone was gathered there. Just talked and crapped arn at first. My cousin suddenly called us inside the room and started dancing like mad. I mean it, like MAD. Like, what the hell?! She's getting married next yr and yet behaves so immaturely. Lol. Ansari left to another aunt's house to get the huge plate in which 5 people can eat. Hahah. Meanwhile, the rest of us played 'pass the message' and 'charades'. I swear, the charades was sooooo fun. We hadda guess song titles. And trust me, I was like the smartest one to guess 3/4 of the answers right :DD Weeee! Hahah. Then Ansari came back. And we had this eating competiton? Wtf right? They seperated everyone into 4 diff grps. And said that the grp that finishes all the food first wins. But slowly, the game turned to, the grp that eats the most wins. Everyone in my grp were in the state of puking. So we lost the game. Hahah. It was fun though. Eating like animals and not like humans. Lmao. After that, continued playing Charades cos it was really fun. But changed the topic to movie titles. And I was still the smartest. When anyone had problems expressing themselve, they called me for rescue. Lmao. Played another game, i don't know how to explain. But the player must find out who touched them when their eyes are blindfolded. After 2tries, if they still get it wrong, someone will give a one word clue about that person. SO for my uncle was 'strict', my aunt was 'studies', Ansari's was 'liar' and mine was 'MICHAEL'. LOL. I blushed so much uhhhhhh. :]]] Lmao. Talked ghost stories after that. Alot more stuff happened. But its like, I can't remember and can't presisely type out every single thing here. But it was fun. Anw, everyone left at 9.30pm. But Faisal, Farhana, Riswan and I stayed over with Nisa, Parvin and Ansari. We cramped ourselves inside one room and talked stories. Tried calling Annae to wish him at 0000hrs, but couldn't get the line. So smsed him. At 0030hr, all of us went and sat outside the house. Was windy and nice. Then Nisa was sharing her experiences of facing some fire accidents. There are really some people who are doing mean stuff to them. So ya, talked alot. We waited for an hour for the Mystery Train to arrive. But it never did. So we went to sleep. I woke up at 7am and came back home.

Okay peopleee, ciaoz! Update again later :]


Exquisite Demoiselle .

Photobucket
ANISA PARVEEN !