7th NOVEMBER 2009 ; Blast :]
Okay peopleee. Like I mentioned in yesterday's post, I went out in the evening.
It was for Sapnaa's surprise-sweet 16 birthday party :]
I left house at about 5.30pm and met Devi and Kavi at Northpoint.
Got a cute gift for Sapnaa from 'Gift A Name'.
Three of us then went to the MRT Station to meet Manju.
Four of us took a train to Ang Mo Kio MRT Station.
Julaika, Ayoo and Dini were already there.
Waited for everyone else to arrive for about 45mins. LOL.
So there were like, 18 of us who were heading to Sapnaa's house.
Consisted of : D.ME, Komathi, Pria, Julaika, Ayoo, Dini, Sajeev, Raj,
Gughan, Naven, Nirmal, Alex, Inthiran, Kavi, Devi and myself.
Sapnaa's aunt met us there at about 7pm and led the way
to the blk. Walked there, and did some prep at the voiddeck.
Like, blew balloons, wrote birthday messages for Sapnaa and stuff.
P.S.// Nirmal has good penmenship. Hahaha.
Then all of us sneaked to her house's doorstep and started
singing Happy Birthday song so loudly.
She came out from her room and got a major shock when
she saw us standing there. And better still, with Nirmal
having this HUGEEEE cake in his hands.
She was really cute. Oh ya, veryyyy nervous too.
So the whole event went very well :]
And while eating, Raj was crapping so much till I choked. -TWICE.
Took lots and lots of pictures. Had lotsa fun.
I can't explain everything cos you won't understand. Hahah.
Hmmph. They had this dance floor thing. So to escape, we left.
We as in, Kavi, Devi and I. It was great how we
made our way safely to the MRT Station when we were so
unsure of the directions and all.
Oh, and this MAJOR thing happened. Something that all
3 of us will NEVER forget. Hahahahahahaha.
And according to Devi, that was the HIGHLIGHT of the day. Lmao.
Anws, we took a train back to Yishun. I walked back home.
Reached home at about 11pm, took a bath and watched SA-RO-JA.
Was so super funny. Hahahah. Went to bed at arn 12.30am.
But I fell asleep way after 2am. AND woke up at 6.30am. =.=
Amazingly, I still don't feel sleepy. Guess its insomnia?
Hahaha, whatever. Lame-ness. Currently, smsing Raaj :D
Oh ya, listen up BITCH! Raaj isn't who you think he is.
So stop trying to act smart here. THANKS *rolls eyes*
Outta here. Takecare readers :]
Okay peopleee. Like I mentioned in yesterday's post, I went out in the evening.
It was for Sapnaa's surprise-sweet 16 birthday party :]
I left house at about 5.30pm and met Devi and Kavi at Northpoint.
Got a cute gift for Sapnaa from 'Gift A Name'.
Three of us then went to the MRT Station to meet Manju.
Four of us took a train to Ang Mo Kio MRT Station.
Julaika, Ayoo and Dini were already there.
Waited for everyone else to arrive for about 45mins. LOL.
So there were like, 18 of us who were heading to Sapnaa's house.
Consisted of : D.ME, Komathi, Pria, Julaika, Ayoo, Dini, Sajeev, Raj,
Gughan, Naven, Nirmal, Alex, Inthiran, Kavi, Devi and myself.
Sapnaa's aunt met us there at about 7pm and led the way
to the blk. Walked there, and did some prep at the voiddeck.
Like, blew balloons, wrote birthday messages for Sapnaa and stuff.
P.S.// Nirmal has good penmenship. Hahaha.
Then all of us sneaked to her house's doorstep and started
singing Happy Birthday song so loudly.
She came out from her room and got a major shock when
she saw us standing there. And better still, with Nirmal
having this HUGEEEE cake in his hands.
She was really cute. Oh ya, veryyyy nervous too.
So the whole event went very well :]
And while eating, Raj was crapping so much till I choked. -TWICE.
Took lots and lots of pictures. Had lotsa fun.
I can't explain everything cos you won't understand. Hahah.
Hmmph. They had this dance floor thing. So to escape, we left.
We as in, Kavi, Devi and I. It was great how we
made our way safely to the MRT Station when we were so
unsure of the directions and all.
Oh, and this MAJOR thing happened. Something that all
3 of us will NEVER forget. Hahahahahahaha.
And according to Devi, that was the HIGHLIGHT of the day. Lmao.
Anws, we took a train back to Yishun. I walked back home.
Reached home at about 11pm, took a bath and watched SA-RO-JA.
Was so super funny. Hahahah. Went to bed at arn 12.30am.
But I fell asleep way after 2am. AND woke up at 6.30am. =.=
Amazingly, I still don't feel sleepy. Guess its insomnia?
Hahaha, whatever. Lame-ness. Currently, smsing Raaj :D
Oh ya, listen up BITCH! Raaj isn't who you think he is.
So stop trying to act smart here. THANKS *rolls eyes*
Outta here. Takecare readers :]
