Hello teopleeeeee :D Im totally hyperrrr nowww.
Okay wait, im actually veryyyy sick. Yet, hyper. Hahah. :DD
Lemme explain why, i'll come from the beginning..
School was okay. Nothing amazing at all. Or should i say boring?
Yes, boring. Dhurga smsed me during recess.
Was feeling very sick cos of my sore throat, flu & cough.
I still think that I might run a temperature sooner or later.
After school, was forced to attend this dumbshit thing
which was arranged for the sec3s only. singing of national anthem.
Ya, that's cos, every morning.. The sec3s have been
under performing while singing the anthem and never met the
expectations of the school yet. Not even once. So ya.
Had 3 lectures during that time. Sang the anthem like 6times.
After that, discussed some stuff with Mrs.Pari, Mr.Ng & Renkai.
Rushed home, bathed, changed and left house.
Went outside school to meet devi and walked to Dhurga's blk.
Waited there for 15mins+. She came, went to Siva's blk.
Siva came down with her doggy. Devi and Dhurga played with it.
Since i've always had the phobia of dogs, didn't touch it.
If I list down on what stuff I have dilemma over, today won't be enough.
Siva sent her doggy back home and four of us went to kfc.
Ate there, talked and had fun. :) Wanted to go home after that.
But thinking about what Dhurga and Devi might do if...
I decided to stay there. Praying that he wouldn't come. & guess what?
He was there, looking at us from his house. =.=
Dhurga and Devi went up to his blk, macam periya paruppu. LOL.
I got damn stressed after that. Hands were shivering, I was walking
like some robot. Hahah. Siva freaked out seeing me like that.
She was tryna cool me down. Called Devi & Dhurga several times.
But they never came down. And when they everntually came down,
they had ONE more person with them. Didn't have the guts.
So like, I tried to run away. But Devi forced me to go.
I went there, sat down.. He came and sat down beside me.
He talked, said sorry.. And stuff lah. Started tearing. He asked me sth.
Couldn't answer. Walked away. Then Dhurga threatened to kiss me.
I freaked out and started screaming. Hahah. Then became superwoman.
Got so strong and managed to sit there to listen to him talk.
Whenever I looked at his eyes, tears filled up my eyes.
Then he got all tensed and told me to relax. He said sorry so many times.
Then I just said nvm and decided to go back home.
Devi & Dhurga went to say bye to him. Then I thought of saying sth to him.
Went to him, told him I wanna say sth. Devi & Dhurga moved away.
I said this, "I don't hate you. I NEVER did. I swear. Takecare, bye.'
Then 3 of us left. Dhurga sent me off outside YSS front gate.
Devi & Kavi walked back. I came back home with a brand new energy.
LOL. But, im so happy that we finally managed to find out what we
exactly have been thinking so far. So ya, its an awesome feeling.
Otw back, I deleted all those smses that i saved.
Came home, sham called a couple of times, like all of a sudden.
So talked for a little while and now, just updating :)
Managed to change my blogskin. Tmr, gonna miss all lessons due to
the Sec1NT Carnival Day. Hope its fun :) Looking forward to
tmr cos im gonna catch MJ's This Is It with Bros, Evinesh & Shohan :)
& HAPPY BDAY SAPNAA :D That's all for now folks, Tataa!
Okay wait, im actually veryyyy sick. Yet, hyper. Hahah. :DD
Lemme explain why, i'll come from the beginning..
School was okay. Nothing amazing at all. Or should i say boring?
Yes, boring. Dhurga smsed me during recess.
Was feeling very sick cos of my sore throat, flu & cough.
I still think that I might run a temperature sooner or later.
After school, was forced to attend this dumbshit thing
which was arranged for the sec3s only. singing of national anthem.
Ya, that's cos, every morning.. The sec3s have been
under performing while singing the anthem and never met the
expectations of the school yet. Not even once. So ya.
Had 3 lectures during that time. Sang the anthem like 6times.
After that, discussed some stuff with Mrs.Pari, Mr.Ng & Renkai.
Rushed home, bathed, changed and left house.
Went outside school to meet devi and walked to Dhurga's blk.
Waited there for 15mins+. She came, went to Siva's blk.
Siva came down with her doggy. Devi and Dhurga played with it.
Since i've always had the phobia of dogs, didn't touch it.
If I list down on what stuff I have dilemma over, today won't be enough.
Siva sent her doggy back home and four of us went to kfc.
Ate there, talked and had fun. :) Wanted to go home after that.
But thinking about what Dhurga and Devi might do if...
I decided to stay there. Praying that he wouldn't come. & guess what?
He was there, looking at us from his house. =.=
Dhurga and Devi went up to his blk, macam periya paruppu. LOL.
I got damn stressed after that. Hands were shivering, I was walking
like some robot. Hahah. Siva freaked out seeing me like that.
She was tryna cool me down. Called Devi & Dhurga several times.
But they never came down. And when they everntually came down,
they had ONE more person with them. Didn't have the guts.
So like, I tried to run away. But Devi forced me to go.
I went there, sat down.. He came and sat down beside me.
He talked, said sorry.. And stuff lah. Started tearing. He asked me sth.
Couldn't answer. Walked away. Then Dhurga threatened to kiss me.
I freaked out and started screaming. Hahah. Then became superwoman.
Got so strong and managed to sit there to listen to him talk.
Whenever I looked at his eyes, tears filled up my eyes.
Then he got all tensed and told me to relax. He said sorry so many times.
Then I just said nvm and decided to go back home.
Devi & Dhurga went to say bye to him. Then I thought of saying sth to him.
Went to him, told him I wanna say sth. Devi & Dhurga moved away.
I said this, "I don't hate you. I NEVER did. I swear. Takecare, bye.'
Then 3 of us left. Dhurga sent me off outside YSS front gate.
Devi & Kavi walked back. I came back home with a brand new energy.
LOL. But, im so happy that we finally managed to find out what we
exactly have been thinking so far. So ya, its an awesome feeling.
Otw back, I deleted all those smses that i saved.
Came home, sham called a couple of times, like all of a sudden.
So talked for a little while and now, just updating :)
Managed to change my blogskin. Tmr, gonna miss all lessons due to
the Sec1NT Carnival Day. Hope its fun :) Looking forward to
tmr cos im gonna catch MJ's This Is It with Bros, Evinesh & Shohan :)
& HAPPY BDAY SAPNAA :D That's all for now folks, Tataa!
