<body>
PredictingDeath
Friday, October 30, 2009

Oh peopleeee! I just remembered.
Next apocalypse is in 2012.
Any idea what that means? We're gonna dieee!
I'll only be 18 yrs old then.
HEY! Its not supposed to be OLD.
18 yrs YOUNG, okayy.
That means, I won't even be getting married. :(
Oh man!
2012 is too soon lehh.
Yesterday, when I went to watch MJ's movie,
They put the ad for the 2012 movie.
Oh-em-geee~
The promo itself freaked me out. Just imagine..
Being there, stuck in those disasters.
Dengggg. I'd rather die while sleeping the day
before all those stuff happen in 2012.
That way, I wouldn't get to experience the disaster.
But its all sooooo UNFAIR.
Dying at the age of 18 is unreasonable.
I've got so much more to achieve in life okayyy.
If its true that we're gonna die so soon,
then why study so hard?
Why make plans when the world won't exist anymore?
Urghhh. :( Lemme tell ya..
I wanna :
Kill someone/some-two
Go on a roller-coaster ride
- Though I might scream to DEATH
Get my car license
Drive to Paris and the whole of Europe
- Nothing is impossible, okayyyy
Start my own boutique
Be the boss of my own live
Be RICHHHHH
And spend all those money on
shopping, shopping and more shopping
- Oh wait, leave some money
to make my house look like a palace :)
I need to get a super-duper HOT husband
Someone whom you can never get tired of
- Yes, I was referring to Michael
Have many many manyyyyy children
- Maybe not =/
See, I've got so much to do.
Can't believe that they're actually predicting the
END of the most wonderful earth.
Okay, enough. Over-exaggerating a little too much.
Hahah. Was a little bored.
Whatever I said was true though.
I DON'T WANNA DIE SO SOON. :(


Exquisite Demoiselle .

Photobucket
ANISA PARVEEN !