Wednesday, October 21, 2009
Heyloh monsters & aliens. I swear I had an awesome day today. Didn't go to school. Followed mom to her work place to help out with their Diwali celebration. Reached the place 1hr earlier than we should, Hahah. Joash & Rayner came in soon. They were soooooo freaking handsome in their traditional outfit. FEEE-WIT! (>>>) They assembled at the music room and danced for awhile. Very cute :) Then they had their breakfast and all those stuff lah. Went around taking pictures of the kids. At around 10am, all the kids were assembled at the music room for the concert and stuff. Everything went pretty well. After the concert, they went back to their classes. I hadda look after the K1 class cos the tchr was pretty busy running errands. They made me tell them a story, 101 Dalmations. Was kinda fun, and I swear, they loved me. They kept hugging me and didn't let me leave when their tchr came back, lol. PLUS, they called me 'TCHR Anisa'. Fun lah seyyyy. :P In the noon, stayed in the office and applied henna for about 10tchrs. Tiring you knowww. Then, caught up with lunch at about 3pm. Had a take-away from subway. LOVE THE COOKIES <3 Hahah. Came back to the office and ate there. After eating, went class by class to put henna for ALL the kids. Trust me, that was tiring. Fingers were aching. Joash had a special henna design & Rayner had an EVEN SPECIAL henna. Moreover, all students only got one design each. Rayner had 2additional ones. Wanna know why? Yea, I LOVE HIM! Hahah :DD Anws, left from there at about 5pm+. All the tchrs thanked me sooooo much for helping them. Well, I sure did have fun. It was time worth spending. :D Took a train back home, alone. Filzah Booo-ed me at AMKstation. So walked back home with her. She randomly asked about THAT guy, cos he happens to be her ex as well. I remember those times so well. Hahah. Should meet up with her again. Needa talk alot moreeee. Okay people, tmr will be back to school. Cannot ponteng anymore. I might get killed. Hahah. So, that's it for now. Cyaaaa :)