Hello people :) Lemme do a brief update on the past 3days.
24thOctober09;
Went for Aadhavan movie with mom, brothers, Farhana & aunt. I swear it was an awesome movie. Surya's acting was superb. Plus, he was so freaking hot :DD Farhana & I had an amazing time drooling. Nayanthara was a major act-cute. So irritating sia her face. Vadivelu's comedy was fantastic. Just couldn't stop laughing. Towards the end of the movie was a little sentimental. & I cried. Hahahah. xD Anws, the story-line was pretty good too. But there were certain unnecessary parts that made the movie a little draggy. But overall, its VERY worth watching :) Rated 4 stars.
While sleeping that night, had a weird dream. Very weird, indeed. I wanna talk to Daniel. But I gotta wait for him to call.
25thOctober09;
Went to Northpoint with mom and brothers. Bought shirts for them at Men Studio. Then we bused to tekka. Went to Minoras to buy some nice outfit for me. But couldn't get the one I wanted. So we decided to go there again on another day. But we bought costume jewelries. So expensive you know? Just one set for me, costed $145. Mom didn't even bother, she bought it for me. Lol. After that, went to few other shops and bought accessories and some DVDs. Went to AMK after that, mom's friend's house. Watched Aadhavan CD there, again :) Ate lunch and came back home arn 4pm. Watched the Eeram movie. Was pretty nice. :) Arn 7pm, aunt, uncle, cousins and all came over to discuss about cousin bro's engagement. Talk, talk, talk, till 10pm. After that they went back home. Then watched tv and went to sleep.
26thOctober09;
Supposed to be at school at 6.30am. Overslept and woke up at 7am. Got ready quickly and reached school by 8am. Mr.Phua annoyed me once I stepped into school. =.= Started doing the work Mr.Muru told me to do at 8am. Had to sit inside the P.E. Staff Room. Could hear all the stuff they were talking about. But Mr.Tan threatened me not to reveal it to anyone. Then Mr.Koh & Mr.Muru disturb me about boyfriend stuff. Nonsense people. Hahah. Finished all the remaining 3classes in 2hrs :) Yay me! Hahah. Then I just came back home. Now, gonna go eat, byeeeee :D
24thOctober09;
Went for Aadhavan movie with mom, brothers, Farhana & aunt. I swear it was an awesome movie. Surya's acting was superb. Plus, he was so freaking hot :DD Farhana & I had an amazing time drooling. Nayanthara was a major act-cute. So irritating sia her face. Vadivelu's comedy was fantastic. Just couldn't stop laughing. Towards the end of the movie was a little sentimental. & I cried. Hahahah. xD Anws, the story-line was pretty good too. But there were certain unnecessary parts that made the movie a little draggy. But overall, its VERY worth watching :) Rated 4 stars.
While sleeping that night, had a weird dream. Very weird, indeed. I wanna talk to Daniel. But I gotta wait for him to call.
25thOctober09;
Went to Northpoint with mom and brothers. Bought shirts for them at Men Studio. Then we bused to tekka. Went to Minoras to buy some nice outfit for me. But couldn't get the one I wanted. So we decided to go there again on another day. But we bought costume jewelries. So expensive you know? Just one set for me, costed $145. Mom didn't even bother, she bought it for me. Lol. After that, went to few other shops and bought accessories and some DVDs. Went to AMK after that, mom's friend's house. Watched Aadhavan CD there, again :) Ate lunch and came back home arn 4pm. Watched the Eeram movie. Was pretty nice. :) Arn 7pm, aunt, uncle, cousins and all came over to discuss about cousin bro's engagement. Talk, talk, talk, till 10pm. After that they went back home. Then watched tv and went to sleep.
26thOctober09;
Supposed to be at school at 6.30am. Overslept and woke up at 7am. Got ready quickly and reached school by 8am. Mr.Phua annoyed me once I stepped into school. =.= Started doing the work Mr.Muru told me to do at 8am. Had to sit inside the P.E. Staff Room. Could hear all the stuff they were talking about. But Mr.Tan threatened me not to reveal it to anyone. Then Mr.Koh & Mr.Muru disturb me about boyfriend stuff. Nonsense people. Hahah. Finished all the remaining 3classes in 2hrs :) Yay me! Hahah. Then I just came back home. Now, gonna go eat, byeeeee :D
P.S.// Its been a month since everything ended between us.
But I don't know why, I just can't seem to get over you. IMY. :(
But I don't know why, I just can't seem to get over you. IMY. :(
